where's your first mech mod? still in use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonydipper

Jun 2, 2016
I have some super lux mechs. The GP Paps that I won here, may actually be one of my favorites. SWEET positive spring loaded contact. Lock ring is GREAT as long as you actually only use it for that. Take the batt out the top to prevent locking up the lock ring. GREAT 510 connector. I piffed it to a mech lover.

My loveliest and most precious though... a gift from a famous modder/friend. Aesthetically, I've seen nothing that pleases me more.

View attachment 564101
wow finally saw someone has a caravela, my beloved one

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
with zen atty as well?

It was a hybrid so it had the zen atty attached.

F577B02A-00F3-499D-9CFA-FFEBC8FDF0D4-1722-000004536C63DB49.jpg

Reactions: tonydipper

bigdogsam

Jun 11, 2016
I did things backwards,

I got a mechanical mod because with pricing I got a mod for about 5 bucks more when I purchased a rda. Looked beutiful, mod and rda look almost like one piece. I built some coils, vaped on it, realized I would like a little more heat, realized I needed to build new coils and could not adjust, that was the first and last time I used that mod. A few days later a noisy cricket burnt up in the vape store while I was there, that was the end of mechanical mods for me.

I get it, if you know what you like, the perfect build or want way low ohms, big clouds, cool, just not for me.

Also while in a vape store they were building coils for a customer, young one, probably 18. Kept asking if he could use on his noisy cricket. They kept telling him no they did not advise it. He asked a couple more times to different people, all said no, don't do it. I would be willing to bet he went home and immediately on his noisy cricket. Scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread