You bet I'm going to continued vaping no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishred

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
USA
There are some seasoned DiYers here are a little upset because their favorite vendors don't have nicotine to sell. I just started vaping not too long ago after quitting 30 years of a pack and half a day analogs. To hear that our government may tax the hell out ecigs or ban it outright is terrifying to me. Being a new vaper, I don't have the time to whittle down the nicotine mg. I thought I had plenty of time to learned the wonderful world of DIY. I've read and asked advice to what to do if the worst is to come. The most was to stockpile nicotine and the rebuildables atomizers. In April, the FDA will announce its rulings. Some say it would take a year or two before the final decision is made. However, the uncertainly of the outcome will effect our vendors. I will say one thing, I am amazed and surprised just how much better I physically feel. Being a long term smoker, I was so used to not being able to go up the stairs without puffing. Coughing and hacking in the morning was routine. I never notice just how bad it was til I quit the cancer sticks and entered the wonderful world of vaping. That right there, folks, is the proof that vaping at least for me is a helluva lot better. Pharma,Tobacco and Government are losing millions because of vaping. Before I decided to vape, I scoured the internet and forums. I've read bogus reports on how vaping can even be worst than cigarettes. I've read how desperate the big three are trying to destroy Vaping. One thing that got me into believing the vaping forums, is that they all say that if you don't smoke, don't vape. As far as getting ready for possible Vaping Apocalypse I'll try not to go overboard in stockpiling and maybe eventually I will lessen my intake of nicotine. I guess it's the luck of the Irish to discover this gem called vaping only to get it taken away if I'm not careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread