• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What to you carry in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
I personally have no issues using my mvp in public or any other pv for that matter. But that is me. As long as you are getting a good vape with what you are using then do what is most comfortable for you.

I never really thought of smoking as lady like either. Well unless they were Benson and hedges, Virginia slims, it my mom's fav capri 120s, but I still smoked in public.

Maybe a nice wrap for your mvp would help it be more lady like? I've been considering that myself for a bit.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I've never been particularly "ladylike". That said, i usually carry ego-style PVs and mini-reos, and leave my tube mods at home. I think it's more about size, and what fits easily in the pockets of my purse. When I'm traveling i only take egos, mostly because i don't want to carry extra loose batteries and the larger charger they require.

dizzylizzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
California, USA
My mvp is all i carry when I'm out and about, with an extra tank of juice just in case. I know the battery will certainly last me all day if need be, and personally i don't think its all that big comparatively. I haven't used my twists in quite some time, except to loan out. I keep in in a little makeup bag that's, longer than it is tall and the mvp nestles nicely in it :2cool:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
hahaha I get all kinds of reactions ;) the odd looks but most people are intrigued
1472952_10152095136630970_678815806_n.jpg

meh why be discrete :p
:lol: I just realized today that it's as tall as our cups at work are lmfao

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
Shadav:11580396 said:
hahaha I get all kinds of reactions ;) the odd looks but most people are intrigued
1472952_10152095136630970_678815806_n.jpg

meh why be discrete :p
:lol: I just realized today that it's as tall as our cups at work are lmfao

Got to love circle k pop. I haven't gotten it in forever but got to love getting a huge pop for so cheap.

omyeyes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2013
Las Vapors, NV
I have 2 MVP's but feel they are a little on the big side and not as discrete as my Twists. Therefore, I usually use the Twists in public. Do you agree that the MVP is not as "lady like" to be using around town?? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. :oops:
Update: The twists are now in the back of the drawer. I've now got a full sized ProVari, in white, and today my silver mini ProVari came in. Also still using the 2 MVP's. A nice guy at a local vape shop gave me a few wraps for the MVP's so maybe I'll slap one on. I'm all set now. No more spending.......yeah right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread