Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
We are happy to announce a winner of the Alien Visions E-Juice Milestone Prize - Michael S. of Florida!

So what is the Alien Visions E-Juice Milestone Prize? Why haven't you heard of it? This was a milestone set by Myself (Ben) and Christy some many months ago. We wanted to randomly show our appreciation for making AVE-juice so successful and we felt that a milestone order mark would be our goal, well that goal has been met as of today. We've reached 22,222 orders and Michael S. of Florida is our proud recipient! So what did he win?

500.00USD gift certificate to AVEjuice.com
250.00USD good ol' cash

That's 750.00USD of total winnings all for being one of our many awesome customers! WTG Michael! We hope you enjoy the liquid and spendin' money! Thanks to every-last-single-one of our customers for making this time a blast, we hope to have many more (undisclosed milestone prizes in the future!):headbang::headbang::headbang:

TarlessWonder

Mar 10, 2012
Dunedin, FL
So there I was - working through my morning pot of coffee and enjoying my new-found hobby of vaping. The home phone starts ringing and I promptly dismiss it as a telemarketer from Texas. After the message machine kicks in, I realize it is one of my juice vendors leaving me a message about an order...
Being a newbie I am somewhat desperate to find some quality all-day vapes that can sustain me and provide me a more complete, satisfying vaping experience. After much reading on ECF I narrowed it down to three vendors and order their "flagship" brands all on the same day. I am still sucking on the somewhat bland, generic tobacco juice that came in my starter kit. I am psyched and waiting with anticipation to try them all...
So it is with a little dread I pick up the phone, thinking that any closure will need to be delayed...
Lo and behold, it is Ben on the other line. He proceeds to inform me that my order was the 22,222nd order in his young, but storied company's history. In my confusion and bewilderment, I call him Bob a couple of times (embarrassing!), until I realize I was talking to the creator of Gorilla and Boba's. I keep him on the phone for at least 20 minutes (asking stupid newbie questions, much to the chagrin of Christy, his wife, whom is steadily packing orders in the background (thank you for your patience, Christy!). Ben is polite, patient, and pleasant with me.
It is at this point a little guilt starts to creep in. After reading a lot on ECF, I know AVE has an avid, fervent following out there. Their posts led me to AVE in the first place. These are the loyal customers that got Ben and Christy to their 22,222nd order - and here I am, a newbie who hasn't even had the chance to vape Gorilla or Boba's, getting a $500 store credit. Added to this sense of guilt is a sense of gratefulness for having stumbled upon this industry in the first place...
So if you have been patient enough to read my thread and you are a subscriber to this forum, you are the first to know that I will be giving away the $500 store credit on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The only thing I ask is for a little civility: PLEASE limit your order to one 30-ml bottle of your favorite juice with the most basic shipping. This way around 25 loyal customers can enjoy some free AVE voodoo.

Coupon Code: 22222OMG (is that an "O" or a "0"? I don't know - you are gonna have to try it - an "O" would make sense for OH, MY GOD!)

So hurry up and get your order in before I change my mind....Just experienced Gorilla and Boba's for the first time and presently fighting the urge to delete this e-mail.

Looking forward to posting with you guys in the future because I now am a subscriber to this forum as well as avid, fervent AVE customer.

VAPE AWAY,
Michael S. from Florida

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
When I decided to do this I didn't want to create any more work for Ben and Christy. If they want to police it, it is their option to do so. Makes it easier for everyone to rely on the honor system. Besides, would anyone want Ben to know that they are a selfish .....? Maybe - AVE juice is that good...

Hey, it's yours to do with as you please. As long as you're ok with it. Again, thanks a lot. After reading your post, I know you'll be enjoying AVE for many months to come.

TarlessWonder

Mar 10, 2012
Dunedin, FL
One other thing if I may:
If you were fortunate enough to get a 30-ml bottle - what flavor did you choose and why? I would like to hear from everybody. Still trying to absorb as much information/opinions as possible, being a newb. What's your favorite?
Right now I am perfectly content with the knowledge that Gorilla can be an all-day vape for me. This surprised me because I wasn't looking for a flavored vape and I'm not a huge banana fan. An awesome tobacco base with subtle yet distinct banana bread tones -very smooth. Right now Boba's is a little too robust for me as an all-day vape, but still good. Strikes me as something I would enjoy with direct dripping and a nice glass of red wine.

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you were fortunate enough to get a 30-ml bottle - what flavor did you choose and why? I would like to hear from everybody. Still trying to absorb as much information/opinions as possible, being a newb. What's your favorite?
Right now I am perfectly content with the knowledge that Gorilla can be an all-day vape for me. This surprised me because I wasn't looking for a flavored vape and I'm not a huge banana fan. An awesome tobacco base with subtle yet distinct banana bread tones -very smooth. Right now Boba's is a little too robust for me as an all-day vape, but still good. Strikes me as something I would enjoy with direct dripping and a nice glass of red wine.

I got one 30ml bottle of Hype. Why? Because I love it. It is one of those really refreshing flavors that has the perfect throat hit, but not too much. I usually vape it at night after dinner.

Once again, thank you for the generosity.

-AJ

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA

I ordered a 30 mil of boba's. Gorilla juice is my favorite, boba's is a close second. I rotate through those two, hype, raf-a-licious, sweet tart, and christy's cappuccino every day. All of them are great flavors. I hear irish cream is really good, too.

Give the boba's a week or so to steep, then come back to it. You'll find a nice change in the flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread