The Return of Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

retrox

Flavor Chaser
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
NC, USA
Wow, late to the party, but I've been checking every few weeks for the past few years on any word of this. I credit Boba's for getting me off the smokes for good back in 2013. I've formulated the closest approximation I could since then, and it's been my ADV for a long time, but there's just no way I'm not going to be buying Boba's again.

Funny, just a couple of months ago I found an old U-Can (stainless steel airtight canister) with about 5 ml of the original BB in it, and it's been sheer torture rationing it out a few drips at a time on special occasions. I'm going to vape the remainder of it right now in celebration of the bottles I just ordered.

I thought it was gone for good, and I'm absolutely thrilled it's back!

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
Now that Bobas is back, will Gryphons Breath be making a return at some point too?

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner! Right now, there are no plans to bring back Gryphon's Breath. Lately we have been trying to trim out some of our less popular flavors and that was one of the flavors that just missed the cut.

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
Hey, sorry to just jump in here, but I’m looking to place an order as a first time customer. Is there a coupon code or other discount available?

While we don't have any coupons floating around, we do usually have sales each month. As Clark Kent mentioned, they typically line up with US holidays, providing a 10% discount, and our next sale is planned arrive right around Halloween. The full details and dates surrounding the sale will be pinned to the top of our forum within a week of the sale's arrival.

Whatsername

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
UT, USA
While we don't have any coupons floating around, we do usually have sales each month. As Clark Kent mentioned, they typically line up with US holidays, providing a 10% discount, and our next sale is planned arrive right around Halloween. The full details and dates surrounding the sale will be pinned to the top of our forum within a week of the sale's arrival.
Thank you!:thumb:

Reactions: Wookie1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread