tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
:facepalm: Only if it's smoked.:p

Sorry, I have no idea where that video went.:glare:

Dont laugh. You know you want to try my .....

I really need to find that video again now...

Not liking the carpal tunnel. But I think it would be cool to see some unique tanks to come out of the hut!

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
So, does anyone else here wear cologne/perfume/fragrance? What's your favorite?
I like Creed Aventus, Milliseme Imperial, Green Irish Tweed and Bond #9 Wallstreet and Riverside Dr.

I like to smell good.

White Shoulders. Or a body spray, which technically isn't a cologne or perfume, but you can use it all over and not just on the pulse points.

I like to take showers. At least weekly. I use Stetson Sierra for the "in between" days.

:D

Showers are good.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Holy Moly, a gal goes to laugh at GA for a bit and gets quite behind. Smoked butts, Tiff's video (your hair is really cute in there), AJ's pic is too big (darn it), all kinds of going ons. And yes, that number of shrunken heads sounds correct. I will be even more popular in town than I am now. Is that possible?

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Oh, the line has been cut. He opted for my plan. And Mr. V is fine. *relief*

Victor must be bored this evening. I was trying to watch GA and he kept running down the hall, running over me on the couch and then back up the hall. The boy just ain't right. :facepalm:

James, glad to hear that your gals played a good game, even if the other team did not.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Holy Moly, a gal goes to laugh at GA for a bit and gets quite behind. Smoked butts, Tiff's video (your hair is really cute in there), AJ's pic is too big (darn it), all kinds of going ons. And yes, that number of shrunken heads sounds correct. I will be even more popular in town than I am now. Is that possible?
How do you think I felt when I got back after a whole day!

And no... I dont think its possible. :D

Ok, I'm really laughing out loud. I'm not even going there.:laugh:
There was lots of discussion about me rubbing my ..... I even too pictures of my rubbed .... before I smoked it. Then, of course, there were pictures of the rubbed .... after smoke, then I pulled it apart.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
I also recall that we were wondering if you rubbed it flap down or flap up. :D
There was lots of discussion about me rubbing my ..... I even too pictures of my rubbed .... before I smoked it. Then, of course, there were pictures of the rubbed .... after smoke, then I pulled it apart.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Here's for Shatner so he knows one of the reasons the townspeople love me.
This in the land of pickup trucks:
el7jc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread