Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Oh, the line has been cut. He opted for my plan. And Mr. V is fine. *relief*

Victor must be bored this evening. I was trying to watch GA and he kept running down the hall, running over me on the couch and then back up the hall. The boy just ain't right. :facepalm:

James, glad to hear that your gals played a good game, even if the other team did not.
Glad to hear Mr V didnt get popped. Ive had my fair share of shocks, its never fun. If youve ever seen "Down Periscope", Im a lot like Nitro. If youve never seen it, punch yourself in the junk and go watch it.

Darn you, James! :facepalm::glare:
MUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

You know he has that saved, right?
I do not! Its acutally your fault I can find it so quickly. I remembered you saying something about her "cute hair". I put that in a search in the old thread and its the first result!

I also recall that we were wondering if you rubbed it flap down or flap up. :D
No flaps are involved in the rubbing of my .....

I just took my weekly shower.

:lol:!!

Damn, I can't stop vaping CC House Blend. You guys put crack in it?
Welcome to my world...

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Glad to hear Mr V didnt get popped. Ive had my fair share of shocks, its never fun. If youve ever seen "Down Periscope", Im a lot like Nitro. If youve never seen it, punch yourself in the junk and go watch it.

No flaps are involved in the rubbing of my .....

I remember one time hubby was putting up a ceiling fan and didn't turn flip the power off on the breaker. Alex walked in the room and turned on the light.....:lol::lol::lol: He was ok, that's why I can laugh.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
You mean these socks?
wCu7S.png

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Or get stuck in a snow bank and lose my shoe in it, or slide down the driveway on the ice with my car in pursuit.....
Sounds like we need a video camera pointed at you and Victor both!!!

AFV, here we come!!!

Alright, gang. I'm logging off. I need to figure out dinner and want to veg out in front of the television.

Y'all behave, now! :D G'night
Later dude.

Behaving is not an option. Its just not enough fun.

I remember one time hubby was putting up a ceiling fan and didn't turn flip the power off on the breaker. Alex walked in the room and turned on the light.....:lol::lol::lol: He was ok, that's why I can laugh.
Bah. Thats only 115VAC at 60Hz. Try 220VAC at 400Hz. It throws you across the room.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Noooooo, not me. I'm camera shy.
Sounds like we need a video camera pointed at you and Victor both!!!

AFV, here we come!!!

Later dude.

Behaving is not an option. Its just not enough fun.

This explains a great deal.:D

Bah. Thats only 115VAC at 60Hz. Try 220VAC at 400Hz. It throws you across the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread