The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Copper Creek Chit Chat, part #3

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by FlyingV, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I like it all but the barfy part.

2. tlmoody27

tlmoody27 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Barfy is not good. I hope it passes quick.

3. tlmoody27

The nest is empty right now. I'll check back later.

4. FlyingV

Supporting member
    I have the nest cam open on my desk so I can keep peeking in. When do eagles lay their eggs?

5. punkinduster

punkinduster Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I think I read somewhere that it is between Jan and march depending on location.

*Punkin on the run*

6. punkinduster

punkinduster Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

There was one in VA a couple years ago around the first of Feb.

*Punkin on the run*

7. stretchpants

stretchpants ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sorry to hear you're till not feeling well..Sometimes a little peppermint helps.

8. Bamrz

Bamrz Z.A.P.T. Member* Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2010
    PA, near Philly
    I'm sticking with yogurt today, hopefully the good guys will outnumber the bad guys. :laugh:

9. FlyingV

Supporting member
    I'm getting empty nest syndrome.

10. tlmoody27

Still no eagles.

I'm sitting here looking at a pile of fabric I need to cut out and have no motivation to do. I tired myself out cleaning my sisters house today and now I don't feel like doing anything around here.

11. stretchpants

I'm not...buy a puppy...

12. stretchpants

Oh I get it. The Eagles...THAT empty nest...

13. efirdj

efirdj ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2011
    Clover, SC
    Its that time again folks. Time to call it a day and head back to the house.

Speaking of house, Mrs E is going crazy right now. She's trying to handle getting all of the utilities for the new place put in our name, and since we've never had a house within the town limits before, theres a lot of stuff involved that we didnt know about. Take the rental agreement here. Take a social security card there. A urine sample and strand of hair for DNA testing for power. Better her than me. But, by the end of the day Monday, we'll have all utilities. We hope.

We've decided to get rid of all cable service. I'll either have to buy one big antenna with an amplifier to run every tv, or three or four sets of rabbit ears for each tv. Im thinking the kids dont need tvs in their rooms. Theyre going to love that.

Even though I went to the gym last night, Mrs E is dragging me back there today. I think Im going to stay away from the weights though. Im still sore and I dont want to overdo it. After today, I'll still need one more trip back this week for my company to reimburse my monthly dues. It really isnt a bad deal. They will pay me $30, and my wife $30 to go to any gym, as long as we go at least 8 times a month. With that $60, we were even able to add Kat on to our account so she can go, too.

Y'all have a good evening! I have a feeling that after the gym, shower, and dinner, I will find myself passed out on the couch and unable to wake up. :D

:facepalm:

14. tlmoody27

Get a Roku James. It's about $100 to buy the unit and that's the only charge. Tons of free channels. If you want Netflix then it's only $8 a month. We canceled our satellite and only have that now. Totally worth it and still have things to watch when we feel like it.

15. Bamrz

Bamrz Z.A.P.T. Member* Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2010
    PA, near Philly
    Or Chromecast. I think the unit is like $39, you plug it into the USB on your TV. But you'd need a wireless router. I already had one to get the interwebs to both computers.

16. FlyingV

Supporting member
    Urine sample and DNA. :lol:

I've used my Amazon Prime for a few movies. Mostly I watch the History channel. Right now I'm loving watching Sons of Liberty.

17. stretchpants

I have one too and I like mine too.If you buy the Amazon model check this out. http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-W87CUN-Fire-TV-Stick/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1422398458&sr=8-1&keywords=amazon+fire+tv

18. stretchpants

You all need to tune into the you tube channel.They have everything from Vape reviews,to ghost stories,to wigs to old time tv shows and new ones.It's a lot of fun.I have Netflix and Amazon prime.I'm always on you tube.

19. Drottwiler

Drottwiler Old Timer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
    Sucks having breaks and lunch inside. No time to ck the forum or email. Too many yaking people.:lol::lol: Bread pan is here. Its soo cute,

20. FlyingV

Supporting member
    I need to bake bread, I was a slacker Sunday afternoon and didn't get it done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.