Guess I'm going to have to get serious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Guess I'm going to have to get serious about doing bottle mods on all my Mini 2.1's. Just can't put them down all running Chalice atty's, and the constant refilling of the stock bottles on all four is becoming a chore.

I have 2 dozen of those square soy bottles that have never been tried... saw in the bottle thread most folks didn't like them.

Anyone find something else that works well with 5-6ml or more capacity to replace the 3ml bottles?

I have another solution, but folks would be :shock: and laugh at me.

chalice4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Fishcakes

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Guess I'm going to have to get serious about doing bottle mods on all my Mini 2.1's. Just can't put them down all running Chalice atty's, and the constant refilling of the stock bottles on all four is becoming a chore.

I have 2 dozen of those square soy bottles that have never been tried... saw in the bottle thread most folks didn't like them.

Anyone find something else that works well with 5-6ml or more capacity to replace the 3ml bottles?

I have another solution, but folks would be :shock: and laugh at me.
Spydro, they're not bad at all.....very worth trying, especially since you already have them. You have nothing to lose. Actually, I like them fine. The only possible problem is that since they have actual corners, they are a little more vulnerable to springing a leak. Just watch and if, when you refill it, you see any juice in places you shouldn't, change it out.

I poke a starter hole in the cap with scissors, then just ream it out until it fits snugly around the tube. I actually like them......sure beats adding juice every 3 ml. And they're cheap enough that you can just use a new one when you need to. I think you'll enjoy having 6 ml in a Mini. Also, they're softer and easier to squonk. :)

Jan

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Spydro, they're not bad at all.....very worth trying, especially since you already have them. You have nothing to lose. Actually, I like them fine. The only possible problem is that since they have actual corners, they are a little more vulnerable to springing a leak. Just watch and if, when you refill it, you see any juice in places you shouldn't, change it out.

I poke a starter hole in the cap with scissors, then just ream it out until it fits snugly around the tube. I actually like them......sure beats adding juice every 3 ml. And they're cheap enough that you can just use a new one when you need to. I think you'll enjoy having 6 ml in a Mini. Also, they're softer and easier to squonk. :)

Jan

Thanks gal... I'll probably give them a try. 5.5 ml or so capacity is way better than 2.5ml even if they don't last long. They are very cheap to buy, so no great loss either way when they are just collecting dust anyway. :)

ETA: Was just curious if somebody found something better to replace the 3ml bottles. I know about the Vapeage bottles for the 6ml bottle upgrade.

Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Just "Watch" it...
Then go to "Watched Threads" from the grey menu up top...

Or you can bookmark a POST by clicking the little weird suff to the left of "Like Quote Reply".
It should pop up a box with an orange + at the bottom, and the choices are to post the post to social media, or put it in "Favorites"...

I'm just gonna laugh in advance since I may never find this thread again (new format is kickin my booty)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: AngiBe

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
How come you insist on using the chalace on the mini 2.1?

I was one of the first to use the vapeage bottles on the reo! I remember emailing rob about it long ago.

My other Reos are all tied up with atty's already dedicated to them. The Chalice atty's becoming stock items at Reoville was a good enough excuse for me to buy more Mini's that are more than capable of running them, and support Rob at the same time. I like the look of the Chalice on Mini's and not on Grands. Besides, I do my own thing, always have, and since I don't answer to anyone but me don't feel I need a reason for anything I do. Do I really need 17 Reos? No. Will there be more of them? Yes (and probably more Chalice atty's as well). :)

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Just "Watch" it...
Then go to "Watched Threads" from the grey menu up top...

Or you can bookmark a POST by clicking the little weird suff to the left of "Like Quote Reply".
It should pop up a box with an orange + at the bottom, and the choices are to post the post to social media, or put it in "Favorites"...

You just watch it! Hehehehehehe

I did learn the "watched threads" thingy but hate I have to press "more threads or all threads". Wish it would just put all threads and start with most recent I had been too.

Don't understand ATM the second thing you said but gonna try it now.

AllPepperS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Palm City, FL
I've been wondering about bottle mods. I wanted to try a Mini but the 3ml capacity was slowing me down. Where are you getting the bottles? You mention soy bottles, where are these? I wouldn't mind trying a larger bottle on my Grands either. I have found Vapage but don't see 6ml bottles. Appreciate any help to head me in the right direction, thanks

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
You just watch it! Hehehehehehe

I did learn the "watched threads" thingy but hate I have to press "more threads or all threads". Wish it would just put all threads and start with most recent I had been too.

Don't understand ATM the second thing you said but gonna try it now.

If you look in the lower right corner of the post (just left of where it says "Like +Quote Reply Top") you'll see a # followed by a number. If you right click that, you'll see an option to "bookmark this link" That will create a link directly to that specific post. HTH :)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I've been wondering about bottle mods. I wanted to try a Mini but the 3ml capacity was slowing me down. Where are you getting the bottles? You mention soy bottles, where are these? I wouldn't mind trying a larger bottle on my Grands either. I have found Vapage but don't see 6ml bottles. Appreciate any help to head me in the right direction, thanks

Not sure where others bought them, but I bought the square plastic 6ml lunch box soy bottles off EvilBay. Some folks bought sets of 12 with 3 sizes of bottles, I think could use one size in the Mini, another in the Grand but not the largest size. Mine are all the same size and were sold by the dozen.

Here's a link to a Reo thread about them...
Square bottles? | E-Cigarette Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread