Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
I always wanted to sport a PTSFP medallion on my cutoff.

th

EZinTN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2014
Johnson City, TN
Seemed like a good way to tribute the man and band's 50th,
Sounds like you've lived the dream! I was busy learning to spell (didn't happen) and write and multiply in those days, across the whole country from the Bay in Quantico. But I was blessed to be at the last show he played with the boys, same venue as the coming shows, couple of days shy of 20 years before these shows, so there's another anniversary we'll be celebrating. Also lost a dear friend between Indiana and St Louis that last tour. He passed on the 4th of July. Probably the most important anniversary in my mind.
Hoping I don't have any trouble getting my Reo in!

Reactions: Spydro

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
View attachment 453987 One of the best venues in the Bay area for concerts to be sure.
Now where is Dennis?

Winterland, the Fillmore and the Family Dog are all a blur to me.

The few times i made it to Berkeley, i remember seeing a giant purple worm devouring the Oakland Tribune building while driving my VW Bug on 17 back to the South Bay...

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Winterland, the Fillmore and the Family Dog are all a blur to me.

The few times i made it to Berkeley, i remember seeing a giant purple worm devouring the Oakland Tribune building while driving my VW Bug on 17 back to the South Bay...

I think I remember that too!!
I lived up in the Berkeley Hills, could see the Bay Bridge in the distance in one direction and Oakland in the other. I had a clear view of that worm from my balcony.:smokie:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
What started my Reo trail 8+ months ago, and it was bought used off the classifieds. Having never seen one in person, I had no idea if I was even going to like a Reo or if it was just going to be yet another mod like so many before it that would soon be relegated to the out of service box. I knew the answer to that question 3-4 hours after I received it and ordered a new #2. Yes it tripped my switch... big time. Had 9 Reos within two months, 17 now and more will come. One of these days I need to do a new "Reo family" picture. Just never seem to get around to it... always too busy with the Reos... vaping them, refilling them, doing builds, etc and occasionally I take a nap (since I seldom actually sleep). ;)

r1.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Spydro, I have a little something just so you can post updated pictures of your Reo family

As a long time exonumist (and co-founder of N.U.T.S about 35 years ago) I get it! ;)

Actually have a few hundred "round tuit's" in my collection along with all the trade & transportation tokens, medallions, script, encased coins and many other "good for" items (exomumia).

(I researched and collected exonumia; researched, field studied and collected as a numismatist, notaphilist, scripophilist, lepiphilatelist; mineralogist, gemologist; lepidopterist, coleopterist, chiropterologist, conchologists, botanist and for many other hobbies).

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
:eek: Man,,, that is a .... load of "ists"

Do you ever sleep?

Not much since I was a kid. I went through most my life with my hair on fire with too many things I wanted to see and do in this world to waste time sleeping. Now I live life one day at a time for reasons I can't change and have an inactive life that doesn't need much sleep.

Reactions: Fuzzy Bruce

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
Reactions: Slots
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread