REO Family Photos & Storage Ideas Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvalonMyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Here is Norbert! Back and front. Ain't he just the purtiest thing ever! And next to River. I'm nic ODing!
NORBERT ROCKS!!!!!
Thank You Karen!!!!!
Doing the happy dance! And yes, I'm a goober. I cried when I got him. :)

Sent from my iPhone using one hand while vaping with my Reo on the other thru Tapatalk.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317844845.508699.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317844845.508699.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 65
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317844876.124340.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317844876.124340.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 57
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317844899.722845.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317844899.722845.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 63

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Wow Lisa, congrats on your soon to be Cocobolo Midi ..... Warning once you go bolo you never go back :)

Although every different wood gives a little different flavor IMO. Must be something with the smell being right next to your nose as you vape. That said, I find Oak has the least flavor change and Cocobolo second least of the woods I've tried.

And yes I've let them sit for ages and still stand behind my opinion. But I've been told I have very sensitive sense of smell.
My wife had to give up on any perfume 20 years ago.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Here is Norbert! Back and front. Ain't he just the purtiest thing ever! And next to River. I'm nic ODing!
NORBERT ROCKS!!!!!
Thank You Karen!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using one hand while vaping with my Reo on the other thru Tapatalk.

Beautiful!!!! Finally!!!! If it makes you feel any less goofy, I get a little teary every time I open a Wood REO. And this is the first "collection", other than Mastiffs (but he was fully culpable in that) I've ever had that has DH's approval and even the Metal REOs too.

Hugs, Alice

Last edited:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Wow Lisa, congrats on your soon to be Cocobolo Midi ..... Warning once you go bolo you never go back :)

Although every different wood gives a little different flavor IMO. Must be something with the smell being right next to your nose as you vape. That said, I find Oak has the least flavor change and Cocobolo second least of the woods I've tried.

And yes I've let them sit for ages and still stand behind my opinion. But I've been told I have very sensitive sense of smell.
My wife had to give up on any perfume 20 years ago.

Pat just PMed me Mini bolo is on it's way to New Fort West. YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Bet that Norbert is rocking your vape! Watch that nic!

NORBERT ROCKS!!!!!
Thank You Karen!!!!!

AvalonMyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh yeah he did! Was getting plenty of looks and cpl ppl wanted to meet Norbert and find out what he was. Then we went to the barber shop. He's looking all shnazzy now. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread