YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
Nice! I thought it was a grill...lol!!
truck.jpg

I received this beauty at the Midwest Vapor Expo in Cleveland. I've been vaping nearly 5 years and have dreamed of owning a Reo for all that time. When I saw the Reo booth my heart skipped a beat, my eyes grew big, and I gazed at the display waiting for my Reo to call out to me. And this is the one that whispered my name. I am so pleased with the simplicity and beauty of the P67. It's taken a few days to find the build that suits my vape style, but I am now such a happy camper!
reo.jpg

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I received this beauty at the Midwest Vapor Expo in Cleveland. I've been vaping nearly 5 years and have dreamed of owning a Reo for all that time. When I saw the Reo booth my heart skipped a beat, my eyes grew big, and I gazed at the display waiting for my Reo to call out to me. And this is the one that whispered my name. I am so pleased with the simplicity and beauty of the P67. It's taken a few days to find the build that suits my vape style, but I am now such a happy camper! View attachment 739555
Stunning. I love, love, love the purple. And....I love the P67. To me, it’s a perfect mod. Hmmmm.....I’m thinking I might *need* a purple P67.....it’s always good to have back-ups....
:lol:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I received this beauty at the Midwest Vapor Expo in Cleveland. I've been vaping nearly 5 years and have dreamed of owning a Reo for all that time. When I saw the Reo booth my heart skipped a beat, my eyes grew big, and I gazed at the display waiting for my Reo to call out to me. And this is the one that whispered my name. I am so pleased with the simplicity and beauty of the P67. It's taken a few days to find the build that suits my vape style, but I am now such a happy camper! View attachment 739555
Congratulations on your 1st Reo!! (Just be forewarned that they tend to multiply. Hahaha). Also a huge congratulations on inheriting a silly bunch of Reonauts that will help you at every turn. Welcome to Reoville! Pull up a chair and stay a while...

My P-67 is black with a purple SL door. I love it! They feel good in the hand and like all Reos, will tolerate a lot of abuse and just keep on ticking. Enjoy and welcome!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Congratulations. Dreams do come true!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Great getting to meet you in Cleveland! Cindy really enjoyed chatting with you. Glad you got your 1st ( of hopefully many) Reo!

Suchtie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2014
Vienna / Austria
After 6 Month without a REO, all my sold over time :facepalm:, I came back again, purified ;).

Now I'm back with 4 Beauties - and I'm very happy again :D

REOs-2018.jpg

REO Wodvil - Wotofo Serpent bf
REO Grand LP black ano / SL door brass - Origen Little 16
REO Grand LP SL black wrinkle - Origen Little 16
REO Grand LP black ano / SL door white - Chiwawa by Animodz

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
After 6 Month without a REO, all my sold over time :facepalm:, I came back again, purified ;).

Now I'm back with 4 Beauties - and I'm very happy again :D

View attachment 746449

REO Wodvil - Wotofo Serpent bf
REO Grand LP black ano / SL door brass - Origen Little 16
REO Grand LP SL black wrinkle - Origen Little 16
REO Grand LP black ano / SL door white - Chiwawa by Animodz
Welcome back! Once a Reonaut, always a Reonaut. Good to see you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread