Flash-e-Vapor V2 rba by Artur Schwarze

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Isnt there a monster flashi on focal already? Looks like Artur cloned the clone, haha.
I'd be more interested in a dual 3mm airhole chamber and a larger diameter air duct.
You are right, that there is and one buyer has already put it on a Congestus! :w00t:
kYdU2MI.jpg

It has a dripper top too...

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
You are right, that there is and one buyer has already put it on a Congestus! :w00t:
kYdU2MI.jpg

It has a dripper top too...
Perfect [emoji14]

Edit: I just realized, with the side fire button at the bottom, you would need to double hand that thing, it'll be so awkward to hold with one hand at the very bottom while the top sways to and fro :D

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

Arthur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2009
Houston, TX
Perfect [emoji14]

Edit: I just realized, with the side fire button at the bottom, you would need to double hand that thing, it'll be so awkward to hold with one hand at the very bottom while the top sways to and fro :D

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

Lol just don't make eye contact with anyone while you're hitting it like that. Could get really awkward really quickly. [emoji23]

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
any one have a pictorial on how to set up the Flash-e in "Chopped Mode" I bought the short chimney and the long top cap. But not sure if you use the clear tank section or not? Something does not look right. I know you leave one part off.

If anyone can show me Id appreciate it.
No clear/steel tank section, just the long top cap and short chimney, go go go

Edit: like so...
e10ba701a2f7fab79aae411085c95eb1.jpg

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Loving it, Loving it, Loving it!!! :banana::drool::banana:
dm49r4t.jpg

Nice big build deck, excellent flavor and vapor! The top section seems a little spongy and tends to lift a hair up from the base. Possible that my wicks are too tight and the o-rings need to be changed on the base.

Just a quick (make go) build at work and I am loving this atty! Build refinements will come tonight!
8on3ckF.jpg

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
You built it at work dude! Mesh and all. Excellent.

It is spongy when new and that does subside when the orings break in.. Speaking of orings. I always put the top on at a slight angle away from the notch so it doesn't cut into the orings.. Still on my original tobeco orings.

The looseness can be stopped and you can get a much tighter fit it you fill the gap above it in the oring beds. You'll notice when the oring is pushed Down in its groove there's a small gap. That's where the slop comes from. It allows the tank to tip to the side when the oring moves up to the oring stop.

Reactions: anavidfan

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Thanks Jeremy!

Yes everyone else was out and it was quite, I had brought mesh with me 50x50mm sheet of 200 this morning in my little EDC Vape kit.

Cleaned it in the lunchroom sink with dish soap, it was not really all that oily or dirty. Measuring 8mm on the side ruler of the Leatherman Wave is painful but doable. The Wave also has a tiny jewelers bit that makes a great starting point to roll up the mesh. I just cut 8mm x 25mm strip, folded it in half on the screwdriver bit and rolled it up tight, removed the bit and tweaked it to fit the hole. Wrapped a 26g coil on a 3mm screw 0.9 ohms. These coils are much easier to mount than they are on the VS.

Wicked, filled and vaped. Tank is almost empty already, I can see the V3 being a real juice pig! Or maybe I am the juice pig... :lol:

Primo Vape!

Great Tips!
What did you fill the o-ring slack space with?

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
I haven't found the perfect thing for it yet. I've become used to it the last year. I think a real thin oring would be great to back up the original.

I used some Teflon just above the orings and it did work well and tight end the fit without tightening the oring fit if you know what I mean...

I got this whole tip from someone on fastech.

The Teflon didn't last and I pulled it when it started to come loose..

I tried teflon under the orings before and while it did tighten it would still want to rock. And with my clone it cuts the orings up more.. But I still have original orings on it.

Just filling the space above the oring it was tighter and more stable without being overly tight.

Reactions: TrollDragon

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Out of curiosity, did it take most of you all a while to actually get your atty delivered? I ordered mine weeks ago and the tracking stopped last Saturday when it was apparently leaving Germany.
Yes, it takes quite a while, the one complaint we all share is the costly, yet dreadfully slow shipping.

The WGU Club Co-Founder

Reactions: jaxgator

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Ok cool. I won't worry about it too much then. I'll just go cry in the corner until it gets here [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
One day, you'll have forgotten almost all about it..that is the day it will show up out of the blue :D

The WGU Club Co-Founder

Reactions: jaxgator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread