Catfish Atty Mods the next Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
I'll check that tonight.... I hate non adjustable 510's strange thing is it's working on half but not the others I including a Reo) didn't want to use it on there anyway - I reckon it's missing by a small fraction of a mm!

Thinking outside of the box... To test is there an way to shim for checking purposes that can be positioned inside the top of the 510... Something with a hole in to allow juice through just a very thin type washer minute in size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad idea.... If that washer touches the shell and the pin at the same time it's time for a new spring. Or much much worse.

Better idea: send that old Reo to Rob for the new adjustable 510 connection and worry no more.

holyseano

May 1, 2015
Speaking of photos. Here's a shot of my new CAM derringer on my squonk flask...build was solid the first try rocking single coil twisted 29 gauge ni200 at 8 wraps coming in at .08-.09 at 25 watts set to 450 degrees. Thanks to CH I have officially started looking at stinkies as no longer an option. Thanks for all you do CH

Attachments

• 2015-05-28 02.30.31.jpg
    2015-05-28 02.30.31.jpg
    536.4 KB · Views: 100

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Bad idea.... If that washer touches the shell and the pin at the same time it's time for a new spring. Or much much worse.

Better idea: send that old Reo to Rob for the new adjustable 510 connection and worry no more.

It is a new Reo only a few months old so 510 is adjustable on that device. I use a nuppin on this one, this atty is planned to go on my chowder full mech [emoji39] just tried it on a couple of Svapiamos, one sx350 one full mech and it didn't work, - those 510's are not adjustable. It did work on wife's old vaporshark but not on a stingray or akuma.

As I said it probably is missing by a hairs width. No prob and as long as it works on either yours or either of the two Tmods I have due in im happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
Tom, I'm going to go ahead and claim that last Remm. I'd also like another Derringer. I plan on getting another mod, so I figure grab these now while they're available.
So (Remm cost) + $80 + $6 = $???
Please let me know total and I'll get that out. Thanks!

IonMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2014
Bradley, Illinois, United States
Authentic Manta V2 List ($110 plus shipping)
1. calpis
2. Rule62
3. RuDawg7890
4. Loopy1224
5. distortoblotto
6. LittleBird
7. IonMan

These are in stock and I will be bottom feeding them Thursday and shipping Friday. These are made very well. They even come in a cordura belt cast. I will post pics after I BF the first authentic.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
T
Tom, I'm going to go ahead and claim that last Remm. I'd also like another Derringer. I plan on getting another mod, so I figure grab these now while they're available.
So (Remm cost) + $80 + $6 = $???
Please let me know total and I'll get that out. Thanks!
he Remm is $90, the Derringer is $80.

Reactions: Alawot

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
CH, do you know what size the o-ring is on the Marquis delrin cap?.....mine keeps popping off, need one size larger I assume?

Tried the other o-ring which came with it, does the same thing. It holds for a while, set the mod down, look over, the drip tip is leaning 12 degrees.

On the clone? I have a better solution if so. Completely free, no trip to the store...

supersport13

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
United States
On the clone? I have a better solution if so. Completely free, no trip to the store...
I have the same problem...it's not horrible, but I'd like a tighter fit for the drip tip. Also, do you have or know what size the orings are for the top cap. I only have the bottom oring on mine and would like to get the upper one on there as well. Thanks Tom!

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I have the same problem...it's not horrible, but I'd like a tighter fit for the drip tip. Also, do you have or know what size the orings are for the top cap. I only have the bottom oring on mine and would like to get the upper one on there as well. Thanks Tom!

No clue but I would start with 16 x 1mm.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Inspects: the top hat of the Marquis is 2 pieces. Take them apart flip the delrin and insert it from underneath the top cap, screw the metal drip tip or drip tip adapter into the delrin and its there forever. This doesn't seem to be an issue with the authentic.
Step one:
image.jpg

Step 2
image.jpg

Step 3
image.jpg

Step 4:
image.jpg

Step 5:
image.jpg

Finished product:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    864.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Tom, when I send payment for the Manta authentic, I'd also like to get a couple extra o rings for my Manta clone. Do you have those? I accidentally tore one of mine.
Also, I need a set of 3 grub screws to replace the Phillips screws on my Atomic, if you have them.
Please let me know the additional cost, so I can include it with my payment for the Authentic Manta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread