Status
Not open for further replies.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Guys, what do you think about the joyetech ego vT? Slightly higher priced but seems to have decent VT control and also comes with a massive 5000 mah battery. Anyone considering that against the subox?

PS: the vT has Ni and Ti builds.

I think it's a matter of personal opinion and style at this point. I didn't own a MVP3 because I thought they were clunky, didn't trust built in batteries - looking at the VT makes me cringe. Colors of the 80's and again, a box. Can't see juice levels. Add another $20 and it becomes pricey (for wrapping the battery and the tank) and it's still a box. I can't hide that or that I don't have square hands. I also haven't figured out how tc will benefit me compared to being one more thing that could go wrong, have to figure out (I avoid Ohm's law situations) when all I want to do is press a button and suck.

There are people who love it and they can't understand the hype of the Subox, trash it, think it's stupid and go into long posts about how Kbox was a failure and people are stupid. They hate the design and like boxes better. They live in a different world than I do. It's a debate with no point. To each their own.

If it's got what you want and you like the style, go for it. Which is better? Neither at this point.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
Guys, what do you think about the Joyetech ego vT? Slightly higher priced but seems to have decent VT control and also comes with a massive 5000 mah battery. Anyone considering that against the Subox?

eh, Im not into LiPo batteries. Id rather have 18650 changeable, and i like the styling on the subbox much more

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA
There are people who love it and they can't understand the hype of the Subox, trash it, think it's stupid and go into long posts about how Kbox was a failure and people are stupid. They hate the design and like boxes better. They live in a different world than I do. It's a debate with no point. To each their own.

If it's got what you want and you like the style, go for it. Which is better? Neither at this point.
Well said

Reactions: aikanae1

H0rus

May 22, 2015
I think it's a matter of personal opinion and style at this point. I didn't own a MVP3 because I thought they were clunky, didn't trust built in batteries - looking at the VT makes me cringe. Colors of the 80's and again, a box. Can't see juice levels. Add another $20 and it becomes pricey (for wrapping the battery and the tank) and it's still a box. I can't hide that or that I don't have square hands. I also haven't figured out how tc will benefit me compared to being one more thing that could go wrong, have to figure out (I avoid Ohm's law situations) when all I want to do is press a button and suck.

I agree! Well said mate.

H0rus

May 22, 2015
My apologies if that sounded rude. Wanted to make sure I was commenting on the same device.

Seems like something new comes out every day. :)

Hahaha! It wasnt rude, no worries. It did excite me till I looked at some videos. Somehow it seems like an overkill. But I do like the Orange VT's color.

Reactions: ephilbe

Azarias

May 25, 2015
Illinois
Guys, what do you think about the Joyetech ego vT? Slightly higher priced but seems to have decent VT control and also comes with a massive 5000 mah battery. Anyone considering that against the Subox?

Never considered that AGAINST the Subox. Maybe additionally. But later.

The biggest problem for me is that is has a built-in battery. I'm trying to get away from that (Starting with the Subox :p).
And the colors available are just. Phew. The black one is pretty nice but the yellow / orange and the white one are just ugly.

Besides that I watched a video from a German reviewer who really goes into detail. Pretty much like Busardo does (I guess since I just watched a few videos from him). The evic VT really seems to regulate the power and temp reliable.

OT:
You guys are really great. I get up and have to read 50 new posts since I went to bed.

IXIShogunR1

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2014
VA
Who or where was that?

Vape Street is where i ordered mine from

Regarding a post from Kanger the black sets are available as of tomorrow.

Maybe that "on hold" means, that they're just waiting for Kanger's okay to ship em.

i hope thats what it means..... would be sweet if it shipped out monday

DCBD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2014
USA
Regarding a post from Kanger the black sets are available as of tomorrow.

Maybe that "on hold" means, that they're just waiting for Kanger's okay to ship em.

According to the Sweet Vapes Subox page:

We'll be getting Black first, by early next week!
JUNE 1st, 2nd, or 3rd !

Sweet Vapes is a high volume, Kanger authorized seller, but they make it sound like they don't have them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread