NotCigs refugee thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

oly_r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Marylandistan
Today was licensing test #2 for Jocelyn....poor kid has had her face in a book, or taking practice test after practice test every free minute since taking the last one. We've been on pins and needles here all morning......

I just got word................................................................................................................................................Wooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo!!! She passed this one with flying colors I am happy to report!!

She now will be able to apply for the types of positions that she is most interested in, as well as qualify for higher wages. What a load off our shoulders and she deserves it sooooooo much! <3

Thanks for listening to another proud parent moment. :)

That is awesome news. Congrats and share all your proud parent moments.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Family success story are always welcome :)

Dee, let's say the setting is 450º which is an average being the legs are hotter than the coil. With a wet wick cooling the coil, the board needs to deliver more watts to reach 450º. If the wick is dry, there will be very little power sent to the coil. When I started using TC I would be vaping and all of a sudden vapor production would keep diminishing until none at all. I keep thinking the board was malfunctioning but it was working exactly as it should.

oly_r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Marylandistan
Our vapeing parents have sure raised some fine kids! Congratz to your Grand daughters Fran!!

Oly, take some practice runs, low and slow...we don't want Fran's girls having to come scoop you up ;)

Oh i went and drove around an empty parking lot for a while to start. Still really taking it easy for sure.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Wharf I was listening to some locals with TC capable mods....they were waiting on the B&M to get nickel..TC IMO will give longer wick life due too the fact it won't burn...Still for it to be hammer time the wick has gotta be correct...Much like the juice mop I installed in the L II this morning...Tis a juice hog...

Last edited:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Morning everyone :)

Dee, my drilled out rba decided to dump my juice again :censored::-x Glad I ordered a new replacement for it, it should be here tomorrow. Keeping a close eye on my black istick, the juice ran all over it, but I noticed right away. Hopefully got it all cleaned before any got inside.

Reactions: 908Tracy

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Yeah there's just no way a drilled KSM barrel is gonna work...Funny thing is it did for a while...a short while...Mine never gave a dry hit...plenty of un-flavorfull hits but no dry hits...With the Lemo II you close the air and then open the fill port....Gurus say fill it inverted.....Yeah with the fill port on the bottom....close the fill port and turn rightside up and then open the air...I tried that...it leaked a small amount and was no where near approaching full...I closed the air and filled as one normally would....leaked about the same amount....Sometimes it leaks after a fill and sometimes not...Otherwise it's good but still...The Nauty....pass the pliers when it's time too fill...that little sucker gets jacked up tight somehow....empty or 1/4 full its tight as Hades no matter if it's left a little loose or not...The KF???? Fill it to full and it will burn the wick...Trust that.....Rewicked a dang good looking wick this morning and filled it too full....yeah I burnt that beech right off the freekin bat...I'm at 3 mg/ml...Keeping these rigs running as I require is getting trying...I guess my feeling that I should give it up for good makes my tolerence level for bullsheet a little low...I can see it now...I quit and the next week batteries will last a week....tanks will last as long as the batteries and pre-made coils will be nearly free while producing amazing vapor...

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I'm plenty happy with the rba for my other KSM that doesn't have the holes drilled, but the juice channels on that one are as they should be. Hopefully the one coming in the mail will have proper channels on it. I mount a new coil on the drilled one a few minutes ago, but I'm watching it closely. I'll check the bottom cap well frequently, and maybe even sop the wick off a bit if it looks too juicy in there.

The coil builder guy I met at the vape shop drilled his out after seeing mine, and as of Friday he'd been using it for a week with no leaking. He used a 1/16 instead of the 5/64 bit that I used. Next time I see Paul, I'll see if his has leaked.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Still haven't drilled, nor used my ksm rba deck to date. Still rocking the second coil on the istick 50 but I only hit it a few times per day so....

Yes ElDee, I stop filling just after the juice level approaches the top of the window. Otherwise, gurgle city and or leaking from the air hole. Air hole leaks only usually occur if that dang top o ring unseats. Hate that little bugger!!! It is impossible to reseat with nails. I definitely need help, or curse a whole lot while trying!!!

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Rayban 4057...They come in tortoise shell, flat and gloss black frames....I've got all three...My new ones are gloss with polarized lenses....The tortoise frames are the ones I dropped in the Tractor Supply and had a now unavailable polarized brown lens...You can get brown just not polarized...The black frames come with the G 15 green lenses...So last week I ordered a set of non-polarized G 15s for $45...Columbus, Ohio they said.....How the Hades did my lenses end up in San Juan.....Musta took a left instead of a right....Deeaaannnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread