ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
PM just sent to JoanJ!
Hope she check the message!

Thank you, Vapor Bomb! :thumbs:
good, was gonna ask if someone had pm'd her.

Joan, good to see ya! Sorry you've been having a rough time hun. Wow.....that's amazing your pop's 100th bday!! My dad would be 100 this year if he were still alive, but he died when he was 73. So great your daughter is doing so well with vaping!!! Hope your son does just as well!! Hope you get something for you too. :)

Reactions: JoanJ

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I am sorry it took so long but my son got his juices:
Cowboy 12 mg 50/50
Caramel Apple 12 mg 50/50
7 Leaf 12 mg 50/50
Cinna-Bomb with 2x flavor 12 mg 50/50

It took me a while to get all the stuff together to send him but it seems to have taken him only a couple days to become cigarette free and vape only. He says he really likes the Caramel Apple and the 7 Leaf but hasn't tried the other 2 yet. I wasn't sure whether to start him on 12 or 18 nic but he seems to be doing great on 12 mg.

Thanks again VaporBomb and Sunny for this chance!

Deb... I don't have any daughters but both my sons now vape and my little sister and it really is a warming feeling to know they vape instead of smoke now.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Deb... I don't have any daughters but both my sons now vape and my little sister and it really is a warming feeling to know they vape instead of smoke now.
woops sorry misunderstood......thought you'd said someone wasn't doing so well with it, but so happy they all are!!!

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
If this PIF is still going on, I would like to nominate NancyR.......I read a post of hers a while back that really touched me.

It is easy to forget we have members here who are going thru tough times. I don't even "know" her, but I believe this person is deserving because that post stuck with me all these months.

From what I've read, her husband had cancer and in the process they lost their home, had to live in a tent city for a year...... and she was still trying to get her vape gear updated again after experiencing so much loss......

Post was back in April, but I didn't see this PIF til now.......seems like she could probably still use some stuff:

Show us your girly, pretty, decorated, pink!

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
If this PIF is still going on, I would like to nominate NancyR.......I read a post of hers a while back that really touched me.

It is easy to forget we have members here who are going thru tough times. I don't even "know" her, but I believe this person is deserving because that post stuck with me all these months.

From what I've read, her husband had cancer and in the process they lost their home, had to live in a tent city for a year...... and she was still trying to get her vape gear updated again after experiencing so much loss......

Post was back in April, but I didn't see this PIF til now.......seems like she could probably still use some stuff:

Show us your girly, pretty, decorated, pink!

NancyR will receive the PIF. If someone could have her contact me via IM. that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread