Reo Lounge Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
TGIF and I hope everyone has a fantastic 4th weekend! I always have a 3 day weekend (pull 4 12's in a row) and they never let us work the holidays so it's all good. One nice thing is that there was no traffic on the roads this morning. I guess that's just a gift since the LPGA is gonna be here all of next week and they were gracious enough to shut down the main artery between work, home, and the main hospital! Fun times are gonna be had I guarantee it!

I hope you do also. I usually spend the 4th with my big white dog pacing and shaking from all the fireworks. I only have the 2 little dogs with me at Dad's. It has never bothered them. I don't know if people do them around here or not. It's weird, I've never been real fond of fireworks. I've only lit little sparklers and that was when I was a kid. One of my sisters 5 husbands, used to light bottle rockets with his hands and throw them. I knew he was crazy for marrying my sister, but this was more proof. heehee
smiley-lights-fireworks.gif

Yeah I'm not a big fan of fireworks anymore thanks to Uncle Sam, I like the lights and display but the sounds can be a bit much, especially when they send them off just beyond my back yard. I remember as a kid my St Bernard/German Shepard mix and my neighbors Husky going absolutely ballistic this time of the year....but then again sirens and thunder pretty much had the same effect!

qiubicfit

May 17, 2013
miami beach FL.
Much appreciated PAPAWBRETT, wishing you and all your family
A wonderful Fourth of July,,,

I made a freind here at the hospital, one of the security guard,
He found me a hiding spot where no one goes just so I can be
Close to the ICU and take quick "vape breaksss" its been great
Brought my Hana dna 40 TC with a russian 91% juice last forever
With that thing:) also a kayfun lite plus on my castigador dual,
And my workhorse REO LP Grand with Odin on top rocking a dual
Beast, that really takes the edge when im about to loss control....

Again thank PAPAWBRETT

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
"and now word from ItTechy regarding his drinking of alcohol"....

I only drink on two occasions; when I'm alone, or when I'm with someone!

I drink, I get drunk, I fall down, no problem!

If you don't like my driving when I'm drunk, stay off the sidewalks!

Nyunk,Nyunk,Nyunk....Why Soitely!

qiubicfit

May 17, 2013
miami beach FL.
Thank you very kindly misswish2, feel super bless, and hold my
Strong faith close to my heart, it will soon be all better and we can
Get back to havin a lot of fun...
Always knew how special this community was, but its something else to
see and feel the love of people joined together by a common love of something that is seeing by some as a terrible thing, I never seen a smokers forum, but for all the years coming here
And reading how people care and are trully intrested on each other, I think thats a milestone, and speakes volumes to what kind of people we are, in the large scheme of life, for something as thin and as light as VAPOR, VAPOR has surely saved lives and brought millions together....

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I been stuck on a hospital for the last two weeks spending most of my time worrying about my baby, and trying to figure out was going on, needeless to say i've had few hours of sleep,
oh no, how old is the "baby"? Hope it's not terribly serious and that he/she will be ok! I know what that is to be in the hospital or ICU with a young one, did that when mine was 4 months old in ICU. Are you new to the reo forums, or something that hasn't been around for awhile. Regardless, welcome or welcome back!!!

coming up on my 2yr analog free anniversary on the 5th going to do some celebrations
Wahooooo!!!! that's fantastic!!!

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
He said it was hot. I don't recall him saying he was shriveled. bahahahahaha

Sorry Deb, I couldn't stop myself. I tried. heehee
viannen_39.gif

Mama, even old biddies need lovin'. The free drinks are just "gravy". Go get em'. :sneaky:

Was in bed before 12 o'clock and woke up at 7. If I didn't know better, I'd say I'm turning into a normal person at daddy's. We had a lot of rain last night and that is always an issue with me but nothing I can't handle.

Life is good. . .

Hope everyone has an awesome day.

For the record, shriveled is pretty accurate...

Good evening, Reoville!

It's been a productive day
1) I woke up above ground
2) I successfully managed to procrastinate all the things I had to do today

It don't get much better than that
:)

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Thank you very kindly misswish2, feel super bless, and hold my
Strong faith close to my heart, it will soon be all better and we can
Get back to havin a lot of fun...
Always knew how special this community was, but its something else to
see and feel the love of people joined together by a common love of something that is seeing by some as a terrible thing, I never seen a smokers forum, but for all the years coming here
And reading how people care and are trully intrested on each other, I think thats a milestone, and speakes volumes to what kind of people we are, in the large scheme of life, for something as thin and as light as VAPOR, VAPOR has surely saved lives and brought millions together....

When my oldest son Daniel was born he had to stay NNICU for about 6 or 8 weeks due to his mom being diabetic...man I know what you are going though...

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Larry

aka

ItTechy

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
qiubicfit, my name is Torey and I'm glad to meet you. This is a wonderful group and we're glad you are here. So sorry for what you are going through. I know what it is like. I just spent 5 days in the hospital with my father when he had a heart attack. Sending you good thoughts and anytime you need to vent, you have family here that care. Just remember, you have to take care of yourself also. :wub:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Sorry I haven't been around much today. I didn't think my little spunky spurt would last long. The rain for the last 2 days put a stop to it. GRRRR I sure wish I had brought some muscle relaxers with me to daddy's. But that's okay, tomorrow is another day. I slept good last night and even took a nap today. Sounds funny me taking a nap or sleeping good, doesn't it? I might just be lazy again tomorrow. . . I've earned it.

Hope everyone has a
happy and safe 4th. I have nothing special planned. The BBQ place we like has $1 hotdogs every 4th and Daddy has already requested it. It will be the first thing that he has eaten that I have not approved of or cooked. But I got to let him have some fun. So if hotdogs is what it takes. . . that's fine with me.

Hugs
2all

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Just stopping in to say hi.:) Haven't been around much--the last 4 days we've been without power due to a really violent windstorm. Lost over 50 trees on my 3 acres. I hated that but my neighbors came out even worse because it absolutely flattened their property. Its not all bad though because some of my neighbors trees have long obstructed my satellite signal for TV and internet. They're gone, they're flat on the ground now--BWAH-HA-HAAAA. Sorry, just had to get that out. My bad.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Lost over 50 trees on my 3 acres. I hated that but my neighbors came out even worse because it absolutely flattened their property.

Wow, so sorry about your neighbors property, but so glad y'alls was ok and sounds like no one was hurt. Weather has been crazy all over!

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Qiubicfit, I pray you are having a better morning today. My oldest is now 33 but I remember so many long weeks spent in the hospital with him when he was a baby and through out his years due to chronic asthma. It is so hard to see the little ones we love having medical difficulty. I loved your post and there is no place like this forum for friends and support. Take care of yourself and that little one.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning REOVille. Easing into my second cup of coffee, thinking I might get a little ambitious and actually try to do something today. Better not let Mamaw know about this or she will start bringing stuff up that she's been waiting on... kitchen table, etc.

Have a Safe and Blessed Independence Day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread