Not open for further replies.

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
Good morning, REOvil!

Sending huge hugs and lots of strength to Lisa.

Fingers crossed for Frank. Just remember when one door closes another one opens. Or sometimes you just gotta jump out the window.

I met with one of my job opportunities yesterday...and I wanted to jump out of the window. :facepalm: Off to plan two, or maybe three.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Good morning, REOvil!

Fingers crossed for Frank. Just remember when one door closes another one opens. Or sometimes you just gotta jump out the window.

I met with one of my job opportunities yesterday...and I wanted to jump out of the window. :facepalm: Off to plan two, or maybe three.

I was going to tell Frank that, but you beat me to it!

And I am glad you were able to see that plan one wasn't the best plan for you, before it went bad :)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I don't know what the old wives have to say on the subject. 5 o'clock is when I get off work. Drinking while on duty is somewhat frowned upon. I don't know why.

Things are fine, but limerick toasts are not to be taken lightly. "Raise your glass" is a call to action.

Hi Tripp :wub:
I'll drink to that....eventually. :laugh:

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Good morning, REOvil!

:wub: Glad you're keeping your options open...plan one rarely works out anyway. :laugh: I'm rather accustomed to or fond of plan 5 or 6. :facepalm:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Rant time...

I hate our new location!! Mail is a freaking joke. Back in Oakdale Ramona (our mail lady) would hand deliver to the door knowing I was disabled even with the mailbox on the street ( with a generous Starbuck GC periodically) lol but here misdelivered mail, lying /incorrect USPS tracking info is very frustrating. The latest was a package with a est, time of delivery 1/29 and no package (ok mail is often late) but tracking showing the following....

January 29, 2014 , 4:02 pm

Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available) .

MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94041

January 29, 2014 , 9:07 am

Out for Delivery .

MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94043

First no signature needed or any other reason to contact us but to just leave the damn package, Also no notice left. :glare:

*****RANT OVER*****​

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Rant time...

I hate our new location!! Mail is a freaking joke. Back in Oakdale Ramona (our mail lady) would hand deliver to the door knowing I was disabled even with the mailbox on the street ( with a generous Starbuck GC periodically) lol but here misdelivered mail, lying /incorrect USPS tracking info is very frustrating. The latest was a package with a est, time of delivery 1/29 and no package (ok mail is often late) but tracking showing the following....

MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94041

Out for Delivery .

MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94043

First no signature needed or any other reason to contact us but to just leave the damn package, Also no notice left. :glare:

*****RANT OVER*****​

That happened to me. Once.

I called my PO and told them that I am disabled, home all day and was watching patiently for my package and that the delivery person made NO attempt to deliver. Not in my box, not at my door. I told them that going to the post office was not an option for me at present since I couldn't drive, and had paid specifically for tracking service because they left a package in the WRONG box before. They assured me they would look into it. Since it was late in the day, it would be the next day. The next day the delivery person was at my door with my package. I was very nice to him, thanking him profusely for "finding" my package and have not had a problem since UNLESS it is the lazy fill in who works his day off. I figured they are just like teenagers, pushing limits. Once you let them know you aren't going to tolerate it in a firm but polite way, being since you PAID for that service, they seem to get it that you are going to cause a stink so it would behoove them to take better care of you :D

Last edited:

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
Rant time...

MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94041

Out for Delivery .

MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94043

*****RANT OVER*****​

I have several packages that have just ceased to moved or show any movement vis USPS.....waiting on coil jig and a repair kit for one of my Grands that has issues, but it is after all 2 years old with very heavy use ok and some pretty tough falls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread