Flash-e-Vapor V2 rba by Artur Schwarze

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
FEV parts on fasttech now too...cheaper obv...

And Im pretty sure the Authentic V3 has no wires any more. I thought there was a clone like that too....?

That 32mm v2 clone is wireless can't remember who builds it but I searched high and low for a v3 wireless clone with no luck.

My hotcig should be here today. It got sent on a random truck from Chicago to Minnesota and I live 90mi from chicago.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
It's finally here!

Very nice kit! Love it

Looks great! Surprised the premade coils were so heavy definatly usable maybe 26g. Also didn't realize how tiny the little case was, nice.

And the drip tip has a triple stack oring!

Now here's the kicker! I got two packages! Two v3's! I only ordered one as far as I know.. Had some troubles with order process so I may have accidentally ordered two, I'll have to check PayPal.. Or I got two for one!

Either way, its a nice bonus to have two.. Now I can retire the old v2. :)

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Yesterday I got in my Glass kit by Lifeguard, real nice. Easy to use and looks good too. It does have a very small and almost invisible logo etched into the glass.

It was packaged so well. It came in a special rigid plastic container. USPS would have had to purposely stepped on it or hit it with a hammer to break it.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Yesterday I got in my Glass kit by Lifeguard, real nice. Easy to use and looks good too. It does have a very small and almost invisible logo etched into the glass.

It was packaged so well. It came in a special rigid plastic container. USPS would have had to purposely stepped on it or hit it with a hammer to break it.
That's good and all, but where are the PICSSSS

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Okay, you made me have to get the good camera, lens and lights...

FEV-Glass-LG-001_zpsee9fcg84.jpg

FEV-Glass-LG-002_zpsekjihcr8.jpg

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I see FC has the Taifun GS2 clone today. Anyone have the authentic?
My authentic has been delivered, but I won't be able to pick it up until 8am tomorrow (not gonna make it by there today before they close)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread