Anyone ever try Aloe Vapor brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiatrix

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
I just stumbled upon this company's juice online, and I'm curious if anyone can back up their claims! The juice is supposedly 90% vg and 10% aloe to combat the hydroscopic effect of vaping, helping to hydrate your mouth and throat instead of drying it out at all. They are also supposed to be 100% organic, which is nice. Any reviews for these juices? How do they taste and do they work?

Here's a link to one of the flavors I found on a discount site:RISE AND SHINE 30 ML GLASS BOTTLES FOR ONLY $9.99 BUY IN BULK AND SAVE - Vape Super Saver

Reactions: firephly

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
Aloe (Aloe vera) Background - Mayo Clinic
Clear gel from the aloe leaves has been applied to the skin to treat wounds, skin infections, burns, and for many other skin conditions. Dried latex from the aloe leaf has been taken by mouth traditionally as a laxative.

There is good scientific evidence for use of aloe latex as a laxative. However, it is unclear if it is better than other therapies for constipation. A report of liver toxicity from ingesting aloe raises a question of safety.

Aloe may benefit genital herpes, inflammatory skin conditions, and dandruff. For numerous other conditions, aloe has an unclear or lack of benefit.

I do not believe aloe can moisturize mouth or to be moisturizer at all.

EDIT: It looks like it is China-based company.

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
Aloe certainly does moisturize my skin, I don't see why it wouldn't help to keep the mouth stay hydrated as well. I just wondered how it does when mixed with e juice, and wondered if anyone has tried this brand.
It's glyceryn that moisturizes skin (the main moisturizer in soaps, creams, etc.) Aloe has nothing to do with it.

Bird Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Ohio
I have some on the way. Lemonade Stand sounded too good to pass up. Should be here Friday and I'll report back after I give it a try.

As for the comment stating they are China based I do not believe that is true. The flyer I received in the mail from them states they are based in California and all the juice is made their as well from US sourced ingredients.

Reactions: Fiatrix

Fiatrix

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
I have some on the way. Lemonade Stand sounded too good to pass up. Should be here Friday and I'll report back after I give it a try.

As for the comment stating they are China based I do not believe that is true. The flyer I received in the mail from them states they are based in California and all the juice is made their as well from US sourced ingredients.
Thanks, that's great! I'd love to hear your thoughts, because the one I linked sounds delicious, and a decent price for organic. :)

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
I did not"state" it is China based business, I said it is looks like... May be I was wrong, but lets look what an owner of business said: " I am it's only employee and it may stay that way. I learned the Kangertech vape business working in a Kangertech wholesale warehouse picking orders for vape shops" (Kangertech is Chinese company)

The guy is a clever marketer, he knows that whatever vapers will get on their hands (read: aloe) they will vape. However, aloe is not a moisturizer (it is used in moisturaziers, but it is completely different story). The only known use of taking aloe orally is for its laxative properties.

I often wonder, what people will not to vape...

Bird Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Ohio
I did not"state" it is China based business, I said it is looks like... May be I was wrong, but lets look what an owner of business said: " I am it's only employee and it may stay that way. I learned the Kangertech vape business working in a Kangertech wholesale warehouse picking orders for vape shops" (Kangertech is Chinese company)

The guy is a clever marketer, he knows that whatever vapers will get on their hands (read: aloe) they will vape. However, aloe is not a moisturizer (it is used in moisturaziers, but it is completely different story). The only known use of taking aloe orally is for its laxative properties.

I often wonder, what people will not to vape...

Sorry if I offended you in any way. I do see now what you were talking about though but Vapesupersaver and Aloe Vapors are two separate companies. Aloe Vapor is just sold through them. I too had/have my concerns but some quick research shows other benefits besides just as a laxative. Inhaling the vapor for Asthma is just one that I saw. Either way I have some coming and I'm gonna give it a try. If I don't report back then something went terribly wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread