Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

picautomaton

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2015
South Africa
Look what I got today!! (Okay, yesterday now, but I just had a chance to take a picture.) Thanks so much.

IMG_20150728_014902_zpsvdmz1plm.jpg

It's a little naked with no topper, but I'm still stuck in this non-vaping nursing home/rehab until I can walk a little better. But I can admire it, and count it as one more incentive to get back home. As if I needed more incentives.

Nice color choice, enjoy

-Redd-

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
A Brit in the Land of Clogs
Look what I got today!! (Okay, yesterday now, but I just had a chance to take a picture.) Thanks so much.

It's a little naked with no topper, but I'm still stuck in this non-vaping nursing home/rehab until I can walk a little better. But I can admire it, and count it as one more incentive to get back home. As if I needed more incentives.

That's the same colour combo I chose :) it looks lovely ... wish it'd hurry up and arrive. Oh and get well soon. :)

I

Innokin_Ash

Thanks @amoret, it looks lovely!

@Innokin_Ash I just realized I signed up to the giveaway with my real name not my ECF username :p Hope this doesn't disqualify me

Hey @moloko, signing up with your real name is what was intended. :)

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Awwwwww....I'm all ready to cry now....
Me too. Thanks so much for that @anjelvape77! I love this forum and have learned so much! I will be around for a long, long time!

...And I still can't believe I won!

Its kind of crazy but I really look forward to my daily ECF contacts so when people I "know" have something happen it really does make my day. You guys are amazing and deserve to win so much more than "just juice". Congrats again

Now all we need is a reunion 5 years from now with all the winners so far and in the near future! View attachment 475689

Don't forget the Cheerleaders who dont win but would really like to "see" how everyone is!

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Mine came the same way, no USB cable. I'm ok tho, I already have the proper type of cable and wall wart.

Sorry for the poor pic quality, I spent the day in the ER with a bleeding issue due to my arthritis med. I'm fine after some tests and IV fluids, just too tired to worry about better pics atm. It is a gorgeous setup, and a wonderful surprise to come home to :)

Disrupter_zpslytcyus9.jpg
Glad to hear you are ok

I

Innokin_Ash

Woot! VapeMail! Thanks Innokin and ECF!

2015-07-27%2017.59.45_zpstcahccdr.jpg

big congrats to all the new winners - you are gonna dig this rascal!

because MOAR SEXAY matters!

2015-07-27%2018.44.18_zpsiixk94lg.jpg

Mine came the same way, no USB cable. I'm ok tho, I already have the proper type of cable and wall wart.

Sorry for the poor pic quality, I spent the day in the ER with a bleeding issue due to my arthritis med. I'm fine after some tests and IV fluids, just too tired to worry about better pics atm. It is a gorgeous setup, and a wonderful surprise to come home to :)

Disrupter_zpslytcyus9.jpg

View attachment 475774 Dang it's blurry. Don't take many selfies.

Thank you for all the awesome pictures everyone. It's great to see that you're enjoying them!

I'm very sorry about the USB cables. Unfortunately it seems that there was a mix up, and the person packaging them didn't know that one should be included. This will be fixed from here on out.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
@Innokin_Ash
Ok, now we can get back to the question.
I don't think that Innokin products needs something from outside the vape industry .
Innokin is a well known brand and unlike a less quality product does not a overpriced "logo" to for promotion.
If you are going to hitch your cart to horse, it should be your own horse.
Innokin is a big enough player to promote itself.
I have to respectfully disagree. On the the mention of being well known brand, yes in the vaping community it is, however outside that, they are unknown and it is that in which needs expanding, the future vaper, smokers. That group has no clue what Innokin is and this creates the need to be able to reach out to them through brand recognition. There are children who do not drive a car yet they know what a Chevrolet is, same concept needs to apply to those just on the fringe of the vaping community. How it is accomplished is a daunting task and expensive....So by using another business outside the market, is one method to promote outside, i.e....a recognizable brand such as FB as I suggested, or McDonald's etc.

But to promote ones own business is expensive so the idea of teaming up with a partner with the idea of extending your product with "their" name on the product is revenue generating, not expensive or "overpriced" as you mention....If I can put McDonald's logo on my product, I am advertising for them, I do not pay them....they pay me. And I get my "brand" recognition by the use of their ad.

For inside the vape community, all that needs to be done is be innovative, produce quality products. Innokin is already known for this, the task becomes, how do they market the products in a wide open competitive market. That is what they are doing as we speak, with the latest promotional.:D

OK time for
0ed1183f.gif

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Great job with ECF on the special editions. Since the power cell screams "Walking Billboard" what if you sold the power cells with advertizing for groups that support vaping. Give buyers an option. Say for .50 or a $1.00 more you could buy power cell with a logo on it and that extra money would be sent to that group.
You could sell a CASAA logo power cell to the US market
A ECCU_UK branded power cell to that market.
I'm sure there are other groups of the same nature for each of you global markets.
Going back to my reply to your other post..I cannot see this happening, CASAA or any other non profit group as such cannot afford to team up with any certain brand, they really need to remain neutral. That said, paying extra for a "personalized" cell/device is attractive and reasonable but Innokin has already stated this is not going to happen.:):(

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
But to promote ones own business is expensive so the idea of teaming up with a partner with the idea of extending your product with "their" name on the product is revenue generating, not expensive or "overpriced" as you mention....If I can put McDonald's logo on my product, I am advertising for them, I do not pay them....they pay me. And I get my "brand" recognition by the use of their ad.

OK time for View attachment 475846

The other philosophy of advertisement, and the NCAA is an example, is to charge someone for use of their logo. It used to be that colleges charged $1 every time someone printed a t shirt with the school logo on it. Everyone wants a piece of the pie, and even if McDonalds allowed someone to use their logo as advertisement they are going to want $$ for it, you're using "their brand" to enhance "your brand". I'd be real surprised if a company outside the Vape world would partner with a vape product due to the negative light the vape world is cast, as evidenced by regulations, taxing, big pharma and big tobacco.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
he other philosophy of advertisement, and the NCAA is an example, is to charge someone for use of their logo. It used to be that colleges charged $1 every time someone printed a t shirt with the school logo on it. Everyone wants a piece of the pie, and even if McDonalds allowed someone to use their logo as advertisement they are going to want $$ for it, you're using "their brand" to enhance "your brand". I'd be real surprised if a company outside the Vape world would partner with a vape product due to the negative light the vape world is cast, as evidenced by regulations, taxing, big pharma and big tobacco.
Agreed! It is a tough task to market anything and not have to compensate. And the E cig market amounts to dealing in contraband in the minds of the "short on info world" !

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
View attachment 475736 OHMYGOSH!!! FedEx just showed up...with my DISRUPTER!!! I am so excited! I had no idea it was even on its way!!! Here is a picture of it straight out of the package but I will post another one once I release my iSub G tank from its packaging (It has been waiting very impatiently since last week when I got it!!). @AllElseFailed it is gorgeous. You are going to love it!!!

That looks awesome! I am so glad that I picked that combination (we did good! ;))! I can't wait!!!

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread