Status
Not open for further replies.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
You have missed a lot then. Lmao, we got really off topic, had a lot of fun, posts got deleted... Just the typical ECF good time.
I see that!:lol: That is why I am
cd4680b6.x50.gif

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
I leave it to you to do the math to show that proves one drop is lethal. I won't be waiting around.....

How's this for starters?

About Nicotine

"Drug Action(s): Nicotine affects the entire body. It acts directly on the heart to increase heart rate and blood pressure. It also acts on the nerves that control respiration patterns. In high concentrations, nicotine is deadly. In fact, one drop of pure nicotine on the tongue will kill someone. It is so lethal that is has been used as a pesticide for centuries."

Reactions: SomeTexan

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I just tested this, using a Xtar V101 USB Current/Voltage Detector and using my Samsung 2A wall adapter and a few of my devices that are suppose to charge at 1000mAh.
They all pulled over the 1000mAh and some pulled as high as 1800mAh.
So again I personally would not use a wall adapter that puts out over 1000mAh :)
It comes down to what you are comfortable with. I've seen tests using expensive equipment with different outcome.... But most of my wall watts are 1a or lower anyways :p

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
So it just died on you without any warning?
I sure didn't notice any voltage drop! I was on the same charge this morning as I was when I went to bed last night and didn't check to see where I was charge-wise this morning. I think I vaped on it for about 20 minutes before I got no power.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
What tanks is everyone using or planning on using with the disrupter?
So far I have used an iSub G, Atlantis and Nautilus Mini....Only issue I had was I left my power @ 30 and changed over the to the Mini....burnt a coil!
11e4ef86.x120.gif

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Both USPS and FedEx have come and gone, still no Disrupter, I'm beginning to worry. :eek::oops:

I didn't get mine either. I talked to @Innokin_Ash yesterday and they didn't have tracking for it yet. I was told I'd be updated when they have it :) I've got to say that it's so nice to have Innokin here interacting with us and available to help and answer questions. Stellar customer service!

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
How's this for starters?

About Nicotine

"Drug Action(s): Nicotine affects the entire body. It acts directly on the heart to increase heart rate and blood pressure. It also acts on the nerves that control respiration patterns. In high concentrations, nicotine is deadly. In fact, one drop of pure nicotine on the tongue will kill someone. It is so lethal that is has been used as a pesticide for centuries."
Note not a single study reference, nor any hard numbers listed.... That link is worthless for the purpose of the discussion.... That aside....drop on the tongue=oral, not dermal

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
That's crazy lol I just opened an orphanage for mods and vape gear to!!! Open to all unwanted mods and vape gear. What ever I end up with doubles on I will PIF it to a good home!!!
Lol...I run a rehab center...I spiff and PIF....out it goes.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Note not a single study reference, nor any hard numbers listed.... That link is worthless for the purpose of the discussion.... That aside....drop on the tongue=oral, not dermal
I don't understand why anyone would put a drop of pure nicotine on their tongue anyway! No one in their right mind would do that. I am confused, I guess. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread