Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
The 2mm magnet is much easier to place in the switch leaf, and the silver prefers not to have the really tight bend for the 1mm magnet. The other upside is a stronger button/leaf connection...if that makes sense

Thanks, just wanted to know the reason for the change. Makes sense. Especially if it makes it an easier fabrication for you. :D

vkiwi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
nz
www.vrwoodmods.co.nz
Thanks, just wanted to know the reason for the change. Makes sense. Especially if it makes it an easier fabrication for you. :D
And takes away those tiny magnets, so easily dropped with my fistful of thumbs...
Welcome aboard inspects!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
And takes away those tiny magnets, so easily dropped with my fistful of thumbs...
Welcome aboard inspects!

Vaughan, sent you a PM a few days ago...I was already on board...I need more than one of these beauties.

I like the number six for some reason.....:)

vkiwi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
nz
www.vrwoodmods.co.nz
A few more pics.
but the pictures still don't do them justice, must get some decent lighting....

Buckeye polished up ready to go
buttons 007.JPG

Walnut complete...
buttons 008.JPG

just for interest's sake, snapped a few pics turning buttons.
buttons 004.JPG

Element77 likes a bigger button, so I spun this up for his bone mod at his request.
buttons 006.JPG

buttons 009.JPG
buttons 010.JPG

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
A few more pics.

View attachment 476508

Walnut complete...
View attachment 476509

just for interest's sake, snapped a few pics turning buttons. View attachment 476510
Element77 likes a bigger button, so I spun this up for his bone mod at his request.
View attachment 476512
View attachment 476514 View attachment 476515

Very nice! Stunning work [emoji4]I like that bigger button! Is a bigger button doable on mine? Or is it too late?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Wow !!!!! V you exceeded my expectations with the button!!!!!!
Perfection:thumbs::hubba:

I forgot that one is going to be yours. It looks amazing but I'm sure in person it's going to be stunning. I know pics are not capturing the understated beauty of the bone sintering. :w00t:

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Very nice! Stunning work [emoji4]I like that bigger button! Is a bigger button doable on mine? Or is it too late?

Mommabird62

I have a feeling there will be more requests for that bigger style button. There is no problem with the original style, but when it comes to buttons, bigger is sometimes better. :shock:

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Lol, you're welcome
I have a feeling there will be more requests for that bigger style button. There is no problem with the original style, but when it comes to buttons, bigger is sometimes better. :shock:
Vaughan is fantastic to work with, his imagination and ability to transfer an idea into reality is superb

vkiwi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
nz
www.vrwoodmods.co.nz

Mommabird62
Yes I can do that, working on yours and Rossums to get away on Monday all going well...

vkiwi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
nz
www.vrwoodmods.co.nz
Brilliant, it's input from all that allows these things to evolve, and I feel that they are getting better as my techniques improve as well, so happy that they are evolving without the use of any synthetics too, there is enough plastic in the world.

Cheers element, I like it too...

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC

LOL I agree Bluesnake! [emoji6] And it looks like it would be kinder to my knarly arthritic paws.

Mommabird62

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Another stunning batch, like that new button myself, the top caps on the buckeye and walnut look luxurious the bone tops on the oak so clean! Beautiful work Vaughan you can see the love you have for wood, it clearly shows in your work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
I'm just amazed by what I see here everyday.I fell in love with this mod when there wasn't even a list yet it just took a while to get over my inner self.So glad I did and I see I'm not even the last one anymore somehow that made the list shorter.:) I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.:hubba:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
A few more pics.

View attachment 476508

Walnut complete...
View attachment 476509

just for interest's sake, snapped a few pics turning buttons. View attachment 476510
View attachment 476512
View attachment 476514 View attachment 476515

I lack words, speechless...like others stated, the bone is simply incredible, the mods are magnificent....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread