Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
USPS mail truck came and went today, still no Disrupter. How has everyone's arrived? Fed Ex? UPS? My pessimism is growing by the day in terms of this lovely device arriving on my doorstep, anyone near or in Arkansas receive theirs yesterday or today?

Edit: UPS just delivered some stuff to my house seconds after I posted, no Disrupter. :(

It seems a couple of others have not recieved theirs yet either. So don't worry just yet!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
How many licks does it take to get to the center of this Tootsie Pop? :D

2087230-L.jpg

Let's See . . .

anigif_enhanced-1382-1402500869-1.gif

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I got a question for ya ;)

We seen the video of Innokin putting on the ECF logo, if you didn't it's down below.
So what other designs would you like to see or want to buy on the Disrupter :thumb:

I know it was done before but I would love the Chinese Zodiac symbols / animals :)

-Redd-

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
A Brit in the Land of Clogs

We seen the video of Innokin putting on the ECF logo, if you didn't it's down below.
So what other designs would you like to see or want to buy on the Disrupter :thumb:

I know it was done before but I would love the Chinese Zodiac symbols / animals :)

A Union Jack.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
Entered!

Wasn't it a star on the wrapper?

Oooooo...partially right. :)

The story behind it is very interesting as it began as a myth in the 1930's.

It was so widely believed though that it would get you a free pop that store owners began giving kids that presented the Indian wrapper a freebie....back in the early 80's.

chief.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: FringeChief68

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

This one...

taichitu.jpg

Which is not called 'yin yang', but 'tai chi tu'.

Symbol of balance...

Andria

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I have 3 VV3s, the oldest is almost worn out, the other 2 are fine, although no longer used very often. I also have an MVP 1.5 which is 2 years old and still working OK. 2 MVP 2s over a year old and an MVP 20W about 6 months old. The MVPs are a solid product and make me an Innokin fan. The Disrupter looks like it will prove to be just as solid as the MVP line. I can't wait to win one.
I also love my MVP 2.0! It is the best battery mod investment I have made so far :) Definitely my go to mod.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
I also love my MVP 2.0! It is the best battery mod investment I have made so far :) Definitely my go to mod.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

I got mine two months ago and use it every day, it's the mod I credit to finally getting me off cigarettes. It has enough battery for 2+ days of vaping and it's still in the green. Really my only gripe I have with it is the fire button placement which was changed in later Innokin products, however I hold it a particular way and my hands aren't super small so it's actually rather comfortable. Well, as comfortable as holding a box is going to be. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread