Not open for further replies.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Live that laughing chimp can I borrow it for future use of is it your trademark
Sure feel free but from here on out....I am the Blessed one to you!
8e89f596.gif

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Oh my gosh, how did I miss that post?! That makes me wanna cry. What a wonderful company Innokin is. I have always been a fan, but now even more so. Thank you for reposting this here and thank you Innokin for supporting our rights here in the States!!! :)
Fill me in on the link? Don't have Facebook, don't want Facebook, can't see link without it :p

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
Maybe a mandatory retirement age or at least eye sight testing. At my old house, we had an old postman that hit more mailboxes than he delivered to. He argued with me once telling me that I wasn't who I am, that I was someone that hadn't lived in that house since the 70's... Refused to deliver mail that didn't have that name on it...

Don't be surprised if they start adding a tip jar to your mailbox.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Fill me in on the link? Don't have Facebook, don't want Facebook, can't see link without it :p
They're doing a "quick draw" on Facebook as well. If you "like" their post, "share" it on your wall, comment on their post, and then fill out a survey on surveymonkey, then your name is in a drawing on Wednesday for a free Disrupter.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com

Attachments

• Roll Tide.gif
    Roll Tide.gif
    18.9 KB · Views: 15

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
If it would get my packages delivered without her running over our mailbox, I'd gladly tip

It's the "not scanned" that really irks me to no end.

FYI for anybody mailing an insured package....

If it's not scanned, it's not insured. Won't matter if you have a receipt or not cuz if the package isn't scanned at your local, you will have zero proof that it was even mailed or picked up.

All lost or damaged packages are paid 2 ways, pictures of the damage and a tracking code.

If your tracking code has no data....you're SOL.

This happens a LOT when sending priority mail (failure to scan your package)

Reactions: redrebel821

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Finally finished work for the day.Just a quick stop here to read. Hmm. After a year of joining ECF this thread has been the only thread I majorly posted in. I love Innokin that much. :) I do enjoy reading here at ecf.
And i am certain Innokin appreciates us too...It is a win win affair and quite refreshing to be able to communicate with suppliers we do biz with....and be rewarded as well.....Try this with any other company(non vape) we deal with on a day to day basis, you are lucky to even get a reply on an email inquiry or even get a live person to speak to!:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread