Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Oh, while i think of it, wb to Texas Jetmac, i've been following your progress and thrilled it's worked out for you.

Current temperature is 100f in the day so the beard will soon annoy you!

T
He doesn't have a beard. I'm not allowed to say here what it looks like :lol:

Just funin with ya Mac. :D.

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
Fell in love with my Reo again! Got a Hobo v3 clone. Also just got a job offer for a real degree related job...so Blue may get herself a little brother at some point!
7758f44b77e0426f57fb20d097676a92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Good Evening REOVille from Canton Ohio. Looks like this is home for the night. Busy morning followed by 500+ miles tomorrow, but if everything falls into place I should be home before midnight.
What are you doing out on the road on a Sunday? Safe travels!

Fell in love with my Reo again! Got a Hobo v3 clone. Also just got a job offer for a real degree related job...so Blue may get herself a little brother at some point!
Good to see ya hun!!! Wahooooooo on the degree related job! I know that job you've been on has been horrible. Sorry you fell out of love with your reo, but glad you're back in love!! Still got some woodvils up there! :lol:

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
I don't think I'll ever get a woodvil. I have mental images of me breaking it. I ended up needing an arty with more airflow than the RM2. The Hobo is just what I needed.
I ended up leaving that other job back in May. It was costing me more to get to work than I was making at work. Just been doing part time stuff since then.

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
I don't think I'll ever get a woodvil. I have mental images of me breaking it. I ended up needing an arty with more airflow than the RM2. The Hobo is just what I needed.
I ended up leaving that other job back in May. It was costing me more to get to work than I was making at work. Just been doing part time stuff since then.

You can always drill the air hole out on the RM2 :) I drill them all out

Reactions: Debadoo

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
You can always drill the air hole out on the RM2 :) I drill them all out
I actually did! It was great when I was building higher, but I started using thicker wire and the small deck was giving me fits, so I got the derringer clone and had machine oil issues, then used an mxv4 on my sig150 for awhile. Got the hobo and fell in love again. I need to build a little lower to get the vape I want out of how I want to build, but it's not bad. The Attu definitely has what I want and it's nice to have a smaller box in my hand. I realized though that I'm going through juice quicker now...thankfully I DIY! lol
This is how I built the hobo on my IPv4 Li. Used twisted 26g, 1/8" ID, 65w. I built similar on the one on my Reo, but 24g single, 2.4mm, 7 wrap.
f65fa6cc307544f4d5c09cab103a21b1.jpg

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
If I'm reading right that's about .21 ohms.
holy crap that's low. Of course, I'm a weenie.......tried going to .7 and just didn't like it. I'm not a sub ohmer apparently. Hiya hun......kay was looking for you earlier, wanted you to come in the porch hangout and talk to her. me and scott are in here Sign in - Google Accounts if you wanna come chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread