Status
Not open for further replies.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Have only been using it since Saturday - I broke it out to rock the Alliance rda - but as I am not able to build coils because of neuropathy - I had my youngest brother build me a couple of micro coils and I can say both the IPV4S and the Alliance are awesome - still figuring out all the ins and out of the IPV4S but seem well built and comfortable in my hand. Larger than the devices I have been using but not at all awkward.
Makes me happy to hear you're enjoying them!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Last edited:

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
@jdrewry the only thing I don't like about the Segilei, is the edges. You can feel them. It annoys me. It doesn't feel sexy like an iPhone or old Moto Razr, if you know what I mean.

GCD in a Uwell Crown.

It's tight competition for my attention with the Herakles.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
@jdrewry the only thing I don't like about the Segilei, is the edges. You can feel them. It annoys me. It doesn't feel sexy like an iPhone or old Moto Razr, if you know what I mean.

GCD in a Uwell Crown.

It's tight competition for my attention with the Herakles.

Wound up going with the IPV4S (I had a crappy experience with Sigelei about a year ago; they didn't honor their warranty on a mod I purchased).

Going with an old favorite today....RADIOACTIVE!!!

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
So last night I was looking at cleaning out a Kanger sub ohm and loading in with one of my stock favorites. When I opened my juice drawer - I went into panic only 2 bottle of one of my favorites - of course both are well steeped. So I ran to get my kindle and quickly placed an order with for 2 more bottles - filled the tank and put it on the iPV4s and WOW flavor sensation -- Doodle you have got it going - rocking it this morning - may need to think about ordering more...

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
I'm funny with having "favorites".
I don't think I have ONE favorite.
CLS was really doin it for a while, then there was the Strike/Blueberry mix run.
Revisiting my higher nic Doodle that I kinda wrote off as a "not to re-order", made me order more to cut it down. Mixed steeped Doodle with fresh...lovin' it!

Tanked up Doodle in the Herakles, and Wakonda in the Crown.
Can't put the Doodle down!

Don't worry Wakonda, I'll get to you soon.

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
I'm funny with having "favorites".
I don't think I have ONE favorite.
CLS was really doin it for a while, then there was the Strike/Blueberry mix run.
Revisiting my higher nic Doodle that I kinda wrote off as a "not to re-order", made me order more to cut it down. Mixed steeped Doodle with fresh...lovin' it!

Tanked up Doodle in the Herakles, and Wakonda in the Crown.
Can't put the Doodle down!

Don't worry Wakonda, I'll get to you soon.

Know what you mean Bitter - I have several that I vape on a regular basis - so it is hard to pick a favorite that I can call my ADV - my taste changes from day to day or at least week to week. I have a DIY that I do that I always have tanked. I always have ACB tanked also. Had not vaped Doodle in a while and when I got the iPV4S with the Kangertech sub-ohm tanks I decided to revisit it and low and behold I have that tanked too. In fact I just ordered more Doodle because I only had 120mls in reserve. Rocking ACB, Doodle, Butterbeer and my DIY today. They say variety is the spice of life - so today I will LIVE IT UP!!

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
120 ml of Wakonda, 30 ml of GCD, 15 Raz Cup, and 15 Strawnilla just showed up in the mail. What to try first as the last 3 are new to me?!? Just so ya'll know I'll be vapeing some of this @ Fenway Park tomorrow night with the Zac Brown Band! Been waiting for this weekend for a while now.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
120 ml of Wakonda, 30 ml of GCD, 15 Raz Cup, and 15 Strawnilla just showed up in the mail. What to try first as the last 3 are new to me?!? Just so ya'll know I'll be vapeing some of this @ Fenway Park tomorrow night with the Zac Brown Band! Been waiting for this weekend for a while now.

Oh enjoy!! :D

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
It's Butter and it's beer. It's ButterBeer. I have tried this vape with macro and micro single and dual coils. It is a pro vape for sure. It is subtle. It is a mild root beer. The buttery cream comes through. It is a root beer float with a sudsy foamy bubbly topper. I have tried to diy root beer vapes with no success. They are always too strong. The born date on this bottle is 7.1.2015. I am excited to see how this joose matures. For now, I have it in my REO and am enjoying this interesting new joose from our beloved NT.
uploadfromtaptalk1439012591274.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread