Not open for further replies.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
That's kind of different...lol

Yea...gemstone has a very wide variety of colors, garnet and tourmaline both having the largest selection.

The high-grade blue amethyst looks almost exactly like D-Block Tanzanite, very hard to tell them apart by eye.

The Amethyst will flash a bright purple while the Tanzanite will flash red.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Ok, really silly question on the iSub tank. Is the drip tip replaceable? I know they are on the Gs, but I'm guessing I should quit tugging on this one?! :blush:
Quit tugging lol. they are not removable. Only on the gs. Have you used it yet? what do you think? I have a pink one coming..im excited....

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Yea...gemstone has a very wide variety of colors, garnet and tourmaline both having the largest selection.

The high-grade blue amethyst looks almost exactly like D-Block Tanzanite, very hard to tell them apart by eye.

The Amethyst will flash a bright purple while the Tanzanite will flash red.
I'm odd, I like the lighter tanzanite...the almost lavender with flashes of a little blue

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Quit tugging lol. they are not removable. Only on the gs. Have you used it yet? what do you think? I have a pink one coming..im excited....

I haven't used it yet, I have 2 Subtank Mini's going....soon tho!

sorry my error...deleted

I thought you were trying to delete an unusual image I may have burned into your brain talking about tugging ;)

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Yep, the 10 of us from last week!!! LOL!!!!!
Im right there with yah LOL..like when ...when will it get here..when...when...I just hit fasttech for some stuff for it..and ebay..and mvs LOL. Common Common.....Im so antsy.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I thought you were trying to delete an unusual image I may have burned into your brain talking about tugging ;)
Nope honestly I misspoke, grabbed the iSub G 2x and thought I had the I sub, one comes off the other(latter) does not.:facepalm:

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Gee I think I killed the thread
42227806.x50.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread