1317407dirocruvm1.gif

@innokin ~
huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I've just been informed by @retired1 that he has forfeited his price, due being an Admin. So that means @zapped has won due to being 11th on the list! Congrats!

I just got home from work! Thank you so much!

And thanks to everyone who tagged me as well!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@Kenneth Willis . . .

Although others have answered your question about smiley/emoticons and Ya' found a way to post some now, I thought I would chime in with a little more info . . .

If "You" can access the media files here on ECF - I have posted over 100 smiley/emoticons that I have used and garnered from the Internet in an open Album so anyone can use them (However they are not sorted out) here:

Also, a GREAT Resource is "Google" Images and using key words to search for what smiley/emoticon "You" (or anyone else for that matter) want . . .

Example: Smiley (Insert What You Want Here) Animated Gif . . .

Once the page opens there will be an abundant amount of smiley/emoticons to go through - just pick one that suits "your needs . . . Hope the information helps . . . ;)

Last edited:

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
Lol...I don't like most humans...I prefer the dogs as company most days!

Hey now...just cuz we poop on your lap and spit-up on your neck when you least expect it doesn't mean that we don't respect you. :p

<---we can't help it.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
It's here!!! I also got the iSub G tank I ordered last week. Perfect timing that it came the same day, my purple iSub tank was dirty, so I used the new tank to take a pic. For those wondering.. mine didn't come with a charging cable either.

Here's a hand shot I took, due to an internet troll stealing a picture of me last week and starting a hateful page on the internet, I'm not posting pictures of "me" online anymore unless my face is hidden behind a cloud and I didn't feel like trying to take a 100 pics to get the shot right.

103f7be5-3e53-4f80-bd35-0e7738068e80_zps9la3wyi9.jpg
Huge thank you to ECF & Innokin for this awesome contest! ECF is my internet vaping home and Innokin my favorite device maker so owning one of these special ECF edition Disrupters is so cool.

@Innokin_Ash @Innokin_Mike @Innokin_Joseph tagging y'all so you can find this in the sea of posts..lol​
I love that!!! The colors look great together. Congratulations!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread