What are you vaping right now, this minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Steep??? hmmm a professional vaper... and he steeps... ;)
do we need to pull the strawberries out after steeping? :)

one cant steep HHV juices.... theres nothing in it to steep... if one steeps HHV juices, it will steep the flavor out of them... then HHV juices will be like the rest of the other juices....

NO Steeping allowed.... AGE your juice :)

Reactions: TRS1988

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Vaping the last tankful of Pirate's Booty (12mg & 60/40) in stock. Also have some 6mg Dragon Fire @ 70/30. After the PB is gone all I have is about 30ml of Gooey Butter Cake and Cherry Bomb mix @12mg, 60/40 and 300ml of the Dragon Fire 6mg. Oh, I still have about 20ml of BK's, Rum Tobacco - dripping that stuff when I get a craving for it. (Which reminds me, I have to rebuild that coil...)

Don't know when my next order will be. Have to wait till my students pay for next months lessons.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Vaping the last tankful of Pirate's Booty (12mg & 60/40) in stock. Also have some 6mg Dragon Fire @ 70/30. After the PB is gone all I have is about 30ml of Gooey Butter Cake and Cherry Bomb mix @12mg, 60/40 and 300ml of the Dragon Fire 6mg. Oh, I still have about 20ml of BK's, Rum Tobacco - dripping that stuff when I get a craving for it. (Which reminds me, I have to rebuild that coil...)

Don't know when my next order will be. Have to wait till my students pay for next months lessons.
Is that 300mls of DF the menthol stuff?

Reactions: Chakris

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
its pretty good if you like black coffie... I prefer my coffie with a touch of cream and some sugar... suppose its an old habit I picked up in my early years of drinking "coffie" ( Community dark roast with chickory needs CnS)
I can see where blending it with another juice would work out.

Reactions: Chakris
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread