The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 2)

Discussion in 'The HHV Army' started by Bronze, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Not really. I'd say 30 mls is closer to a carton and a half. Has nothing to do with anything other than comparing how long the juice lasts relative to what a person would smoke. If someone smokes a carton of smokes a week then they should buy about 20mls of juice per week. That's all that is. Just a rule of thumb with lots of exceptions.

2. Iowa Gal

Iowa Gal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2010
    Central Iowa
    It's scary how the weather seems to have become more fierce the past few years. It's always hard to understand if things are worse (like they seem) or if it's just all of the immediate video images available making it seem that way.

3. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    It's just the opposite IA. This year (as a nation) is the latest we had our first sizable tornado. It happened here in NC just a few days ago. Also, this is the latest we have ever gone without a fatality due to tornado. Lastly, hurricane activity over the past several years has been negligible despite all the hype over Sandy. The numbers and intensity of hurricanes are both down dramatically in the past several years.

4. MostlySunny

MostlySunny Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2012
    Arizona
    You all need to move to AZ! The only real extreme thing we have is heat. Occasional bad dust storms and floods but nothing like the rest of the country.

5. Iowa Gal

Iowa Gal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2010
    Central Iowa
    You know the crazy thing is since it has been such a long winter it's hard to believe it's almost May 1st. We are just starting to get what I would consider to be Spring like weather and heck it's almost time for Summer to start.

6. Robino1

Robino1 Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

RJ! thank you for thinking of me during your stressful time! Stay safe!!

On that note, the hospital called and I have been moved up! 3:30 instead of 5 :D
    I want to get this OVER with.

7. Robino1

I was worried that I missed the turning. Looks I probably will anyway, just leave me some bread crumbs k?

8. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Yep, get yourself packed up Robin. Time to get that thing outta there! I'm sorry, when did you say surgery would be and how long is it expected to last?

9. tnt56

tnt56 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

With all the trouble this Family is going through. Well it makes all my troubles seem so irrelevant. In that way I'm blessed.
    And I just finished re wicking 4 Reo's.

10. Robino1

The intake nurse said, when I went in for preregistration, that about an hour and a half after I get there I should be going into the operating room. I have no clue how long it will take. Not something I was thinking about at the time LOL

11. tnt56

Oh and I got a KFL clone soaking in a alcohol bath. Some of the clones have a lot of machine oil on em. So soak and rinse.

12. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    If it were me, I'd tell them to keep me conked out till tomorrow morning.

When they put me under for the colonoscopy a few months back, I was out about an hour and it seemed like a half a nanosecond. I saw the guy starting to press the plunger so I said, "Goodnight John Boy" and next thing I knew they were snapping me out of my coma. Never saw the plunger make it to the bottom.

13. tnt56

Any one know how to oil the bearings in a ceiling can without taking it down?

Where the heck did that come from. OMG stupid Tim got lose again.
    Hang on I got to go catch him and stuff stupid Tim back in the box. Someone must have left it unlocked.

14. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    My guess is those are sealed bearings and cannot be oiled. Probably cannot even find replacement bearings. In other words, bend over and buy a new ceiling fan. We live in a throw-away society these days.

15. Robino1

Couldn't you just spray some WD40 into any openings? That stuff does a good job of getting into tiny spaces.

16. MostlySunny

MostlySunny Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2012
    Arizona
    Earlier is so much better.

Prayers and healthy vibes being sent out for you <3

17. VapinBill

VapinBill Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Let's save the last post for Robin

18. Chakris

Chakris Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    LOL, well - I wasn't planning on doing it at the same time... But then again, my culture does seem a little sluggish, maybe it needs a few more micro-organisms.

***************************************************************************** Good, but sluggish sourdough culture.

PLUS

*********************************************************************Alien organisms

EQUALS

***************************************************************************** Bada$$ sourdough culture?

19. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    That would be funny to watch when he turns the fan on and splatters the walls with WD40. :laugh:

20. Robino1

Oh Please Don't!! I want to see the celebration and the new thread startup when I get mobile enough!! something to look forward toooooooooo! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.