Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Does that sound right to you? Poor lady was freaking out thinking she was doing more damage than when she was smoking.

My work day is going super!

Not really. I'd say 30 mls is closer to a carton and a half. Has nothing to do with anything other than comparing how long the juice lasts relative to what a person would smoke. If someone smokes a carton of smokes a week then they should buy about 20mls of juice per week. That's all that is. Just a rule of thumb with lots of exceptions.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
It's scary how the weather seems to have become more fierce the past few years. It's always hard to understand if things are worse (like they seem) or if it's just all of the immediate video images available making it seem that way.

It's just the opposite IA. This year (as a nation) is the latest we had our first sizable tornado. It happened here in NC just a few days ago. Also, this is the latest we have ever gone without a fatality due to tornado. Lastly, hurricane activity over the past several years has been negligible despite all the hype over Sandy. The numbers and intensity of hurricanes are both down dramatically in the past several years.

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
It's just the opposite IA. This year (as a nation) is the latest we had our first sizable tornado. It happened here in NC just a few days ago. Also, this is the latest we have ever gone without a fatality due to tornado. Lastly, hurricane activity over the past several years has been negligible despite all the hype over Sandy. The numbers and intensity of hurricanes are both down dramatically in the past several years.

You know the crazy thing is since it has been such a long winter it's hard to believe it's almost May 1st. We are just starting to get what I would consider to be Spring like weather and heck it's almost time for Summer to start.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Our little town was hit hard by a tornado last night...but our home had no damage and we are safe. Most of the night was spent down in our basement. My son's school was heavily damaged and other areas surrounding us were really hit hard. We have more storms to go today so I won't be able to get on much.

I wanted to wish Robin an easy and successful surgery and to let her know I will be thinking of her. *hug*

RJ! thank you for thinking of me during your stressful time! Stay safe!!

On that note, the hospital called and I have been moved up! 3:30 instead of 5 :D
I want to get this OVER with.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Yep, get yourself packed up Robin. Time to get that thing outta there! I'm sorry, when did you say surgery would be and how long is it expected to last?

The intake nurse said, when I went in for preregistration, that about an hour and a half after I get there I should be going into the operating room. I have no clue how long it will take. Not something I was thinking about at the time LOL

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
The intake nurse said, when I went in for preregistration, that about an hour and a half after I get there I should be going into the operating room. I have no clue how long it will take. Not something I was thinking about at the time LOL

If it were me, I'd tell them to keep me conked out till tomorrow morning.

When they put me under for the colonoscopy a few months back, I was out about an hour and it seemed like a half a nanosecond. I saw the guy starting to press the plunger so I said, "Goodnight John Boy" and next thing I knew they were snapping me out of my coma. Never saw the plunger make it to the bottom.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Any one know how to oil the bearings in a ceiling can without taking it down?

Where the heck did that come from. OMG stupid Tim got lose again.
Hang on I got to go catch him and stuff stupid Tim back in the box. Someone must have left it unlocked.

My guess is those are sealed bearings and cannot be oiled. Probably cannot even find replacement bearings. In other words, bend over and buy a new ceiling fan. We live in a throw-away society these days.

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
RJ! thank you for thinking of me during your stressful time! Stay safe!!

On that note, the hospital called and I have been moved up! 3:30 instead of 5 :D
I want to get this OVER with.

Earlier is so much better.

Prayers and healthy vibes being sent out for you <3

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
LOL - I don't know how I feel about that....remember this?

View attachment 330617

LOL, well - I wasn't planning on doing it at the same time... But then again, my culture does seem a little sluggish, maybe it needs a few more micro-organisms.

Good, but sluggish sourdough culture.

PLUS

Alien organisms

EQUALS

Bada$$ sourdough culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread