What are you vaping right now, this minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
vaping Dragon's Fire in a Reo Grand + RM3 (28g; 1.17ohm; CelluCotton).

Amazed at how good this stuff is after you sit it down awhile and come back to it. It had me at vape mail - over a year ago, and hasn't let go. :)
Cheers ! Dragon's Fire in a Woodville with an RM2 at 1 ohm flat , good stuff ! :)

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Cheers ! Dragon's Fire in a Woodville with an RM2 at 1 ohm flat , good stuff ! :)
I hear ya. :) Got DF in a Reo Grand + RM2 ; and have GAIA in the Woodvil + Brass RM2. Both are 1.13ohm. Rich and Full flavor. :thumbs:

How is that Dragon's Fire is soooo good?
smoke.gif

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
all this talk of DF has got me. Finishing up this bottle of Maple Eh? and going for some DF, been too long!
I can't go a single day without DF. One sure way for me to quit vaping is to take my DF away from me. I tolerate other flavors but I llooovvvveeee DF!

And while I'm on this thread...I'm vaping DF now...after spending the first half of the day vaping CAT and Apache. Sure wish Adam & Heather would add an unflavored oriental/turkish (with a dash of latakia) NET to the menu.

Reactions: retic1959

Ray D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
PA
Entering back into the vaping world, I have 100 mls of Huntsman and DF steeping right now, with another 100 mls of Huntsman on the way (got to plan ahead).

Individual results may vary, but I've always found I like HHV NETs the most with a minimum 2 week steep time (3-4 even better). But since I'm starting cold (just picked vaping back up a few days ago), I have nothing steeped. :(

So while I wait, I also picked up some juice that requires no steeping. I hate to admit to vaping something other than HHV, but for now, I'm vaping Hurricane Vapor's Sunset Cavendish. It's quite good for a non-NET. Similar flavor profile to Halo's Tribeca and not a little reminiscent of Huntsman if sweeter.

Has it been 2 weeks yet? :drool:

TRS1988

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com
On my desk sits: iStick 50w x Freakshow mini RDA (0.9 ohms @ 50w) with Monkey Mango (my new obsession).
A Sigelei 100w x Twisted Messes RDA (0.2 @ 70w) with Hula Fruit. Haven't been able to shake this one since it came out.
And a SnowWolf 200w x Plume Veil 1.5 RDA (0.14 @ 80w) with some good ole Maple Eh? !

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
My top three doesn't matter. I'm just interested in what you got. I'll bet your anxious to get them.

I sure am. Wish I could have ordered during the sale, but better late than never. At least Tuscan Cocoa has the savory quality of a NET. Otherwise it's all Peach Green Tea and White Lie. Which are great - but not as ADVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread