• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What exactly is illegal???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapermanbeta

Aug 25, 2015
Singapore
Hi guys. New to this forum and vaping scene.

Rocking a kanger subox mini starter for now.

Just looking for clarity.

I know the selling and distribution of "e cigs" or anything that remotely resembles tobacco products is illegal.

But.

Is vaping in public. I mean is there a law against it? Can they actually stop you or fine you or worst, arrest you?

There's no actual law to vaping ij public right?

Feeq

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2015
From a local forum:

"I'm visiting the country soon, is it safe for me to bring my PV?

Under the current legislation, e-cigarettes are prohibited under Tobacco (Control of Advertisements and Sale) Act. Any "sales, distribution and importation" will result in a fine of up to S$5000 upon conviction and S$10000 for subsequent convictions. Usually the Custom Officers will warn you of it and you may have to throw your PV away

Importing and sale of PVs and Juices. $5000 fine.

Vaping in Public. $500 fine.

Unlicensed importation of nicotine may land you with a $10000 fine under the Poisons Act."

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
Tell you guys what. Go test the system. Go stand in front of NEA or the police then u vape and cloud chase. Then see what happens. Or you can vape a few times and then ask them if it is against the law.

Lol I see alot of guys repeating questions like these. If you really wish to know, it is good to test the system. No pain, no gain.

Reactions: Feeq

javafreak

Aug 13, 2015
Earth
Tell you guys what. Go test the system. Go stand in front of NEA or the police then u vape and cloud chase. Then see what happens. Or you can vape a few times and then ask them if it is against the law.

Lol I see alot of guys repeating questions like these. If you really wish to know, it is good to test the system. No pain, no gain.

LOL

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
Technically its not illegal to vape in public but its illegal to be in posession of it in public. So i guess if you can get a scapegoat to hold it for you while you vape, vaping is possible!! You probably wont get charged for vaping whereas yr scapegoat will probably get a fine for possession haha

Come I clap for you. So technically u can poo in public as long as your poo does not touch the ground which is government property and they cannot fine you as long as your private parts get covered right? So u can ask your friend to cup his hands just beneath your .... while you poo. Not bad at all my friend, LOL.

atticasg

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013

Lol best answer. So many dumb-dumbs asking the same questions like vaping is not illegal here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread