• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I am impressed/advice on 2nd mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapen00b

Nov 9, 2015
hey guys !!

sorry i been very busy with work and never had the time to come back on and check.

@Cyrotek no its not kicking to power mode. The resistance move from 0.3 to 0.4 then back to 0.2 and jumps to 0.3 even when i lock it.

do you guys think the Subtank mini would be a good buy and comparison with bellus? Should i still keep my bellus if I get the subtank mini?

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
hey guys !!

sorry i been very busy with work and never had the time to come back on and check.

@Cyrotek no its not kicking to power mode. The resistance move from 0.3 to 0.4 then back to 0.2 and jumps to 0.3 even when i lock it.

do you guys think the Subtank mini would be a good buy and comparison with bellus? Should i still keep my bellus if I get the subtank mini?
Bellus must keep! That tank is wayyy above the Subtank. But Subtank as a spare, no problem. Its my first love..and you dont forget your first love..

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
and to the question... lol

I was about to get some claptons but after reading through, I will give it a pass as I hate the spitting. Or should I give it a go?

I went back to my single coil and yes they do give better flavor and I am happy with it with half airholes open. What do u guys think of the heatsinks as I chain vape and it heats up the mod where the bellus sits. Would it help or would it affect in any ways?

I am changing my driptip on it to Cherryvape. And what I read its made of delrin which suppose to withstand some heat and have more vapor.

By the way, is the Ohm Reader necessary? Or those are more for mech mods?
Clapton coil drains battery fast, 1-2 secs for initial fire up, warm vape, flavour full and good clouds. Kayfun lite / Kayfun 3.1 use this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448638933.519152.jpg

As for splitting of juices, non

My KF lite coil 5 loops @ 1.0ohm @ 15w
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448639043.782075.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448639057.218817.jpg

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

Reactions: cloudysheep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread