• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I am impressed/advice on 2nd mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
10257512_10202166201652507_4608419732208659690_n.jpg

Vapen00b

Nov 9, 2015
Well, that escalated quickly.lol

I was about to get some claptons but after reading through, I will give it a pass as I hate the spitting. Or should I give it a go?

I went back to my single coil and yes they do give better flavor and I am happy with it with half airholes open. What do u guys think of the heatsinks as I chain vape and it heats up the mod where the bellus sits. Would it help or would it affect in any ways?

I am changing my driptip on it to Cherryvape. And what I read its made of delrin which suppose to withstand some heat and have more vapor.

By the way, is the Ohm Reader necessary? Or those are more for mech mods?

PS: Who is Nora? is she some kind of famous vape girl in SG?

Last edited by a moderator:

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
Well, that escalated quickly.lol

I was about to get some claptons but after reading through, I will give it a pass as I hate the spitting. Or should I give it a go?

I went back to my single coil and yes they do give better flavor and I am happy with it with half airholes open. What do u guys think of the heatsinks as I chain vape and it heats up the mod where the bellus sits. Would it help or would it affect in any ways?

I am changing my driptip on it to Cherryvape. And what I read its made of delrin which suppose to withstand some heat and have more vapor.

By the way, is the Ohm Reader necessary? Or those are more for mech mods?

PS: Who is Nora? is she some kind of famous vape girl in SG?
You really shouldn't have asked that last bit..... Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread