• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I am impressed/advice on 2nd mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenshinAdryan

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2015
Timbuktu, Lalaland
I think all kena warning ald

Anyway to answer that last bit, she's a cute MY actress whose husband/bf? Owns a flavour brand... She also is rumoured to be a vaper so all these low self control guys are going gaga over her...
Erm.. not yet right? We were invited for the event and get free smok treebox... So comrade owns flaco? Must angkat that darkwing dark once a while...

Last edited by a moderator:

Vapen00b

Nov 9, 2015
and to the question... lol

I was about to get some claptons but after reading through, I will give it a pass as I hate the spitting. Or should I give it a go?

I went back to my single coil and yes they do give better flavor and I am happy with it with half airholes open. What do u guys think of the heatsinks as I chain vape and it heats up the mod where the bellus sits. Would it help or would it affect in any ways?

I am changing my driptip on it to Cherryvape. And what I read its made of delrin which suppose to withstand some heat and have more vapor.

By the way, is the Ohm Reader necessary? Or those are more for mech mods?

KenshinAdryan

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2015
Timbuktu, Lalaland
Sorry. My bellus only went through single coil set up and now on dual. Hence not sure abt claptons..

Hmm, i'm using a d2 and i chain vape too but only the tank will heat up... Not hot though... But i love the warmness it gives... Like its letting me know that she's hot and alive..

No harm on getting new driptips... But bellus drip tips with the grooves inside is suffient for me..

Ohm reader is a luxury if ur mod can read the ohm accurately... But no harm in adding it to your collection.

Sorry not much help... Enjoy the weekend! :D

Reactions: ezjayy

Vapen00b

Nov 9, 2015
Sorry. My bellus only went through single coil set up and now on dual. Hence not sure abt claptons..

Hmm, i'm using a d2 and i chain vape too but only the tank will heat up... Not hot though... But i love the warmness it gives... Like its letting me know that she's hot and alive..

No harm on getting new driptips... But bellus drip tips with the grooves inside is suffient for me..

Ohm reader is a luxury if ur mod can read the ohm accurately... But no harm in adding it to your collection.

Sorry not much help... Enjoy the weekend! :D

I was using single coils at first, then decided to move to dual coils. And now I am back to single coil and it does feel weird with airflows with one side sealed off.
I was able to have good clouds on duals and go up to 30watts, but then changed juice with menthol in it and it just isnt a pleasurable vape with high watts and cranked it down to 15watts-18watts.

is there any other longer lasting batts for ipv4s though? My LG HG2 on it runs low within 2-3days and sucks to recharge them as it takes some time.

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
I was using single coils at first, then decided to move to dual coils. And now I am back to single coil and it does feel weird with airflows with one side sealed off.
I was able to have good clouds on duals and go up to 30watts, but then changed juice with menthol in it and it just isnt a pleasurable vape with high watts and cranked it down to 15watts-18watts.

is there any other longer lasting batts for ipv4s though? My LG HG2 on it runs low within 2-3days and sucks to recharge them as it takes some time.
2-3 days! Zomg! Haha I charge everyday well mostly cos I chain vape... Get spare batteries?

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
and to the question... lol

I was about to get some claptons but after reading through, I will give it a pass as I hate the spitting. Or should I give it a go?

I went back to my single coil and yes they do give better flavor and I am happy with it with half airholes open. What do u guys think of the heatsinks as I chain vape and it heats up the mod where the bellus sits. Would it help or would it affect in any ways?

I am changing my driptip on it to Cherryvape. And what I read its made of delrin which suppose to withstand some heat and have more vapor.

By the way, is the Ohm Reader necessary? Or those are more for mech mods?

1.Get a ohm reader if you are going super sub ohm (below 0.5) If you think of it this way, 0.0 Ohm is a short, so if you go super sub ohm how close do you think you are to a short? Better to be accurate.

2. Regarding checking resistance on your mod. An ohm meter cost at most 20 bucks. How much does your mod cost to be replaced? Hahahah.

3. Heat is enemy of electronics. Battery and chips dies faster. If the coil hold heat very well (like clapton) it is nice to have a heatsink to dissipate the heat, although not neccessary.

My 3 cents worth of advise (one sentence, 1 cents)

Reactions: Vapen00b

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
well I always thought 2 days of vaping and battery dying out is a bad thing thinking the batteries might have an issue. but i guess not.
The only thing that runs out of batteries in a day are smartphones. lol

I guess I have to get some spares. what are your thoughts on claptons @cloudysheep
Honestly, I have not much experience with claptons as I have not gotten round to seeing the need for them yet, maybe @Cyrotek and the more experienced users here would be better equipped to help you with that =)

Last edited:

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Honestly, I have not much experience with claptons I have not gotten round to seeing the need for them yet, maybe @Cryotek would be better equipped to help you with that =)

clapton drains my battery life like how my ex drain my ohhh wait.... wrong forum.

Vapen00b

Nov 9, 2015
I like the intensity of flavor from single claptons. It also depends what kind of claptons you use for flavor. I only use claptons in Drippers anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes I am planning to use claptons only for RDAs as I am eyeing on the Hellboy for now. Probably juice it up with higher VG juices.

has anyone has issues with the IPV4s when setting setting resistance? Seems even after holding down the 2 small buttons to set, the resistance seems to be jumping about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread