Heaven Gifts Holidays Giveaway: Win eGo One VT & CT Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

skrymir

Jul 14, 2015
Canada
Thanks for the great contest! There are so many here at ECF we are blessed!

I vape all day, but some days more than others. I go through probably 10-25ml per day. It gets expensive so I'm always looking for deals on juice I do ok but still spend about $200 a month. My DIY attempts have been less than successful so here I am.

I use 3 devices:

Eleaf TC40W with a KS RTA clone (my main setup)

Eleaf 50W with a Kangertech Subtank plus (using the RBA deck)

IPV3-LI with either an RDA or my TFV4

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
Hi Vera and thanks for the contest.
I vape all day. I'm at home so I can vape pretty much when ever I want.
I DIY my own juice I go thru 25 to 30 mls per day, not sure of the cost.
My current set up is an Innokin Disruptor with the Sub G Sub Tank.
and the Cloupor Mini with the Kanger Pro Tank II.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Hi @Vera ! Thanks for the Giveaway! Those are some very generous cool prizes;)
How long I vape every day, really depends on what I'm doing. If I'm working outside, I tend to not vape as much, as I'm pretty hard on devices..having them fall out of my pockets...getting bumped around and scratched up... If I do take one along outside,then I preferr to vape on work breaks near or in my truck, and leave my gear there. When I am traveling by car or working/surfing on the internet, it's a totally different story! Then I will chain vape for hours...often switching flavors.
I may go thru only 5ml a day on a higher nic if I'm working ouside. But in the evening after I come in for the day, I may easily chain vape 8-10ml at 6mg. I often switch to a low nic or even zero nic before bed so it doesn't bother my sleep.
Lots of my juices average between $9-$12 for 15ml...so I'm averaging roughly $6-$8 a day on heavy usage days..and only $3-$4 a day on higher nic work days.
I used to use cartomizers, but due to their small juice capacity it was very frustrating for me to get my vape fix on...
I recently got an iTaste 3 60W and I LOVE it. But I am also vaping thru probably 3xs more juice now then on my cartos because of the higher wattages available and not needing to refill as often. The wattage depends on the joose, but generally I enjoy 15-20W. The iTaste 60W haz built in batteries....4500mAh hour battery!!! Wow!! And I can even charge other devices like my cell phone off of it:thumb:.
Thanks again, and Good Luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Hi Vera! I hope you had a great holiday!! Thanks for the contest!
During the day I only vape on breaks and at lunch. When I get off work, I vape anytime.
I go through maybe 4 mls a day so it's approximately $.50 since I've discovered diy.
My equipment of choice is a 30W istick with an Eleaf GS Air- MS tank that holds 2mls. I fill it in the morning before work and once I get home.

VapeBritain

Aug 13, 2015
VapeBritain
www.twitter.com
Hello @Vera, thanks for the comp

How long do you vape every day:
Every few hours, whenever I can
how much e-juice it costs you every day:
I use between 5-10 ml daily so not much 1 would guess at £2
with which tank, battery or mods?
Yihi sx-mini or Sigelei 150 TC with subtank mini.

www.twitter.com/v_a_p_e

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread