Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Still interested in reviewing either. I've even added a YouTube channel to accompany my written reviews.
I would love to see your reviews, Shawn! Can you PM me with info on how to find them? I love written reviews but I also enjoy a good video review. :)

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Got vape mail today from Fasttech. Got the Velocity Mini (in zombie green) and now it is all matchy with the Tugboat DNA200.
20151117_131034.jpg
\
Also got in the prewound Claptons and I put a dual coil build into the Velocity Mini. Comes out to be 0.33 ohms. The Velocity Mini clone isn't very well built. The top cap fits pretty darn loose, the air flow adjustment ring is loose, and both the chuff cap and the drip tip adapter was wider than the air flow adjustment ring. So I needed to use a sanding pad to take off a bit of the plastic in order to get the air flow adjustment ring down over them. And the drip tip adapter is pretty useless since the drip tip opening is too big. Every drip tip that I have fits way too loose in it. If you put a drip tip in it and turn it upside down, the drip tip falls out. Luckily I prefer using the chuff cap.

Not sure I really like the Clapton coils all that much. At first blush, I seem to prefer the vape and get more vapor from my regular 24 or 26 gauge coils.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Got vape mail today from Fasttech. Got the Velocity Mini (in zombie green) and now it is all matchy with the Tugboat DNA200.
View attachment 506703 \
Also got in the prewound Claptons and I put a dual coil build into the Velocity Mini. Comes out to be 0.33 ohms. The Velocity Mini clone isn't very well built. The top cap fits pretty darn loose, the air flow adjustment ring is loose, and both the chuff cap and the drip tip adapter was wider than the air flow adjustment ring. So I needed to use a sanding pad to take off a bit of the plastic in order to get the air flow adjustment ring down over them. And the drip tip adapter is pretty useless since the drip tip opening is too big. Every drip tip that I have fits way too loose in it. If you put a drip tip in it and turn it upside down, the drip tip falls out. Luckily I prefer using the chuff cap.

Not sure I really like the Clapton coils all that much. At first blush, I seem to prefer the vape and get more vapor from my regular 24 or 26 gauge coils.
That's a bummer that the RDA isn't built well. It looks cool, though! :D I think that is the most zombie looking out of any of the zombie mods I have seen!

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
View attachment 506703 \

Try changing the orings to thicker ones to make the top cap fit better. Sometimes to orings are too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread