Status
Not open for further replies.

vkiwi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
nz
www.vrwoodmods.co.nz
Distortoblotto's mod after the first coat, dark wood and bright silver has a nice contrast.. Not too much filling to do on this one either!
brick 021.JPG
brick 018.JPG
brick 019.JPG

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
So I'm just a searching for blocks since my dreams have been crushed by the local tribesmen ;) and came across this, I want it badly, but will have to wait and see if the bidding gets unreal, I can't play that game.
s-l1600.jpg

If I can't have the whale, I'll have to settle for the ocean :D

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So I'm just a searching for blocks since my dreams have been crushed by the local tribesmen ;) and came across this, I want it badly, but will have to wait and see if the bidding gets unreal, I can't play that game.
s-l1600.jpg

If I can't have the whale, I'll have to settle for the ocean :D
That's just what I've had in mind;) Don't worry I won't bid against you:lol: Buuuttttttt..... Please PM me with the location info if you decide to drop out:D

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
possible, these jokers have been bustin' the 150 mark, that's high stakes for a little town baller like myself :D

It's certainly a unique piece, but at a buck fifty, they're pushing the envelope me thinks especially when there is plenty of beautiful wood to be had.

If you do decide to go for it, best of luck in the bidding as it would positively make for yet another stunning piece...:thumb:

Reactions: Nautilusfan

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
this one is not even halfway there, just sayin that's where alot of these blocks are headed and some make it. I dare not post the other side cause then surely you'd open the coffers and buy!!

So did you opt for a specific squonk hole?, that one is looking quite different from the ones I have, Looks like a very straight edge shape as opposed to the round holes I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread