Catfish Atty Mods the next Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
hey Tom was wonderin did anyone get thier CAM M today?im in ohio and just from what you had posted I thought it would be here...no go.i have shtiy mail service and hope I don't have to hound you for the tracking on it but 3 times this month ive had to have tracking to find my mail.ill let ya know if it aint here tomorrow,ill need the tracking if ya can.

Rick, I don't know if the case for you, but a lot of times when I ship Priority Mail, stuff that's going only a couple or a few states away goes 3 day Priority while stuff going across the country goes 2 day. I think the 3 day stuff goes on a truck and the 2 day stuff on a plane.

Last edited:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Rick, I don't know if the case for you, but a lot of times when I ship Priority Mail stuff that's going only a couple or a few states away goes 3 day Priority while stuff going across the country goes 2 day. I think the 3 day stuff goes on a truck and the 2 day stuff on a plane.
i don't think a usps holiday helps either....it'll show up

Reactions: Nautilusfan

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Im in Columbus,OH and just opened mine up and as usual I'm in awe of Tom's 1st class customer service and one sweet lil squonker, not only did he send a sweet lil mech squonker but also an awesome lil compact 4pc torx screwdriver set. I love my hudy's but this lil beauty fits perfectly in my vape bag I carry daily with all my tools and extras that I may need. Again a giant thank you Tom A1 1st class operation and cant wait to get my hands on a cam-r.

hotsauc333

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
Reactions: EZinTN

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
The narDA looks like a nice single coil rda for TC, but I've been looking at another 2 post atty as well. The petri rda by dotmod, since I don't have one yet not sure what's under the delrin base. It does have 2 screws to remove it though.

I've been trying to talk him into that one......there's a reason he hasn't done it but I can't remember why.....It was a good reason though. After all, it's Catfish we're talking about here....

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Im in Columbus,OH and just opened mine up and as usual I'm in awe of Tom's 1st class customer service and one sweet lil squonker, not only did he send a sweet lil mech squonker but also an awesome lil compact 4pc torx screwdriver set. I love my hudy's but this lil beauty fits perfectly in my vape bag I carry daily with all my tools and extras that I may need. Again a giant thank you Tom A1 1st class operation and cant wait to get my hands on a cam-r.
Torx? Nah fam.... It's an Allen driver set with 1.5-3mm tips with a hudy like handle. All of the Cam-m's came with one. You will get a lot of use out of the 2.5 and 3mm tips. I discovered them when I was hunting for squonk bottles and bargained them down from $7 each to $4 if I bought 60 of them.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Just thought it would be cool cause the sell so many different colors and the gold base could go with any brass or similar colored wood squonker.
Send me one.... I want one also but I'm not ready to commit to 50 of them.

Reactions: pwheeler

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Torx? Nah fam.... It's an Allen driver set with 1.5-3mm tips with a hudy like handle. All of the Cam-m's came with one. You will get a lot of use out of the 2.5 and 3mm tips. I discovered them when I was hunting for squonk bottles and bargained them down from $7 each to $4 if I bought 60 of them.
Sry meant allen I was looking at my torx set earlier must have stuck[emoji16]

hotsauc333

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
Send me one.... I want one also but I'm not ready to commit to 50 of them.

Sounds good, I'll order one and send it your way.

Also is there any CAM-M'S left? I would like to get one of those too. Was going to put my name on the list but I know there were some people who hadn't paid or confirmed yet. Did want to jump ahead of anyone

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle

Thanks Tom! Just one more of the many already excellent touches that make C.A.M what it is. Pure class my brother, pure class indeed.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Sounds good, I'll order one and send it your way.

Also is there any CAM-M'S left? I would like to get one of those too. Was going to put my name on the list but I know there were some people who hadn't paid or confirmed yet. Did want to jump ahead of anyone

At this point everyone on the list has had ample time, I assume if you haven't paid and are on the list at this point it means you lost interest. Pay when you are ready. I still have plenty. I'm currently out of high temp squonk,tube. I have more on the way. The high temp is needed for use a the isolator inside the 510 which is easily rebuilt by you. The thought of having to send my Reo back to have the bushing replaced always left me thinking their must be a simpler way. There is. Just part of the weekly or monthly maintenance. If you have a 4mm flat screwdriver and the tool I included you can do anything with the Cam-m.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Thanks Tom! Just one more of the many already excellent touches that make C.A.M what it is. Pure class my brother, pure class indeed.
Thanks so much for doing this Tom!! Always looking out for us;)
You're so right DB.... Pure class :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread