Not open for further replies.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
To break in, I have to share this vaporesso Target P*o*r*n ;)

OvRJEis.jpg

nfqCjO1.jpg

wnevYdh.jpg

BVAYrnV.jpg

TeaseMe.jpg
:p :p :p LOL

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Once again Heaven Gifts is proud to present a massive giveaway!

We'll giving away 20 sets of 75W Vaporesso Target VTC Kit and 20 sets of Vaporesso TARGET Ceramic cCELL Tank - 3.5ml in this contest since we get so many shares in the warm-up.

4 ways to enter our contest:

1. Register an account at Heaven Gifts via our referral linkhttp://www.heavengifts.com/passport-signup-71603.html (for new members only)
2. Choose your favorite vaping product from Heaven Gifts and post the link here.
3. Share your vaping gears (Tank+Mod)
4. Tag 2 of your vape friends and invite them to join the contest

Notes:
1. Please get this contest post quoted with your entries if possible
2. Tell us which way you chose to enter in a separate post
3. You have at least 3 chances to enter our contest, choose any of the options above
4. If possible, please subscribe this thread

Our contest starts from #1010 in page 51, click here. The #1 to #1009 are just warm-up, if you are new to this contest, please simply choose any of the options above to enter.

This contest will last one month from Nov. 23, 2015 to Dec. 23, 2015.

Good luck!

--------A few knowledge of Vaporesso Targe 75 VTC kit you should know-------

3ee8dd8d73af03fe7c7948f84a6580de.jpg

Vaporesso invents cCell ceramic coil as vapers requires. They replace glass fiber and cotton by ceramic material and sintered its wire into the ceramic, which shortens e-liquid absorbing time and prolong the lifespan of coil itself.

Target 75VTC kit as Vaporesso’s first e-cigarette combining cCell with the most popular temp control tech now is presented to most people. A more comfortable hand feeling was expected to be delivered with a pistol styed shape mod. And this design does not fail us at all.

Rd 2
Entry Option #3
Share My Vaping Gear
Vape Setup.jpg

Left to Right Volcano Inferno in jar, ChiChi Mod (in front of glass) , (2) 1300mah batts with dual coil cartos , 4 Pyrex SR-72 Aspire tanks (in shot glass) ...(3) dual coil cartos...and a rock :D

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio

We'll giving away 20 sets of 75W Vaporesso Target VTC Kit and 20 sets of Vaporesso TARGET Ceramic cCELL Tank - 3.5ml in this contest since we get so many shares in the warm-up.

1. Register an account at Heaven Gifts via our referral linkhttp://www.heavengifts.com/passport-signup-71603.html (for new members only)
2. Choose your favorite vaping product from Heaven Gifts and post the link here.

Notes:
3. You have at least 3 chances to enter our contest, choose any of the options above

Our contest starts from #1010 in page 51, click here. The #1 to #1009 are just warm-up, if you are new to this contest, please simply choose any of the options above to enter.

Good luck!

Vaporesso invents cCell ceramic coil as vapers requires. They replace glass fiber and cotton by ceramic material and sintered its wire into the ceramic, which shortens e-liquid absorbing time and prolong the lifespan of coil itself.

Target 75VTC kit as Vaporesso’s first e-cigarette combining cCell with the most popular temp control tech now is presented to most people. A more comfortable hand feeling was expected to be delivered with a pistol styed shape mod. And this design does not fail us at all.

Round#2
Entry#1
Option#1

completed :)

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio

Notes:

Good luck!

Round#2
Entry/Option#2

75W Vaporesso Target VTC Kit
Seriously :) I would love to have one of these kits! The shape of the mod is very appealing as it looks easy to hold and fire for those with smaller hands like mine who have problems with a lot of the big(er) box mods and the tank with ceramic coil is just awesome ~ I have been waiting for years for someone to perfect the ceramic coil! I have always thought it delivered the cleanest best tasting vape :)
Vaporesso TARGET Ceramic cCELL Tank - 3.5ml

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Congrats to the first winners!!

Notes:

Good luck!

round #2 Entry #1 OPtion #4

@GPC2012 & @Amlowe (sorry if you guys are already in here somewhere, but I didn't see you!!)

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Fingers crossed that I'm doing this right for entries!

Notes:

Good luck!

Round # 2 Entry #2 Option #3

My current vape gear is an Sigelei 150w with a Herakles tank

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama

Notes:

Good luck!

r2 e3 option 2

my favorite thing on heavengifts right now is actually

30W Vision Vapros iBox Mini VV/VW MOD - 2000mAh

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I'll get to open mine today -- yesterday was kind of bizzy, puppay care and happy homeowner projects.

Awesome PV -- check!
Way cool tank - check!
Fresh charged HG2 batteries - check!
Eliquid - ADV VanTob, Vananaberry, CarCapp - check!

:D
What color did you get?

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
@cooladdict1 i hope you get it today! Any updates?

Sent via Tapayappin
The hold is off but it still shows that it's in Seattle. It also still shows that delivery is scheduled for today, so we shall see! :) I didn't get UPS until some time after dark last night, and if I hadn't seen the reflection from his qualcomm in my living room window I would not have known about that one until this morning. Good thing, too, because it was a cardboard box and it was raining!! Hopefully DHL will at least knock on my door if it's dark. :p

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Target acquired! DHL delivered today. Digging in tonight. Will wait a week or so before reviewing. Need to run it through a few tanks before making any declarations. But I can say now that it looks really sleek and the feel in the hand is right.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Excited to hear about it ...I love new reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread