Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Yesterday I was at my local vape shop and the new guy (who is very knowledgeable) and I were talking about the Target. They have them at the shop and I mentioned that I won a white sample model and he got all excited. He wants me to bring it in so he can hold it, lol. I had an issue with the TC on my white one so I carry the black one I got as replacement but he didn't care. He said the "BB8" model is one "everyone" is trying to find, lol!
That's the first time I ever heard anyone but me call it the "BB8" mod! It fits it to a "T". Do you suppose it's a coincidence that it was released right about the same time as the new Star Wars movie?

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
That's the first time I ever heard anyone but me call it the "BB8" mod! It fits it to a "T". Do you suppose it's a coincidence that it was released right about the same time as the new Star Wars movie?
LOL! @jseah calls it BB8, too! :) I would love to think it was in conjunction with the movie, but I have a feeling the colors were chosen long before that for the sample mods. I have known to be wrong a time or 10 before, though! :D

Reactions: redrebel821

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
LOL! @jseah calls it BB8, too! :) I would love to think it was in conjunction with the movie, but I have a feeling the colors were chosen long before that for the sample mods. I have known to be wrong a time or 10 before, though! :D
Probably but the toy was released in early September and that's plenty of time to throw out a new color. I like the black and white but the BB8 colors are kind of trendy. I don't know why they didn't keep it.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
That's the second one I'm stalking after the purple lol!
The purple does look really nice!

welp gonna use my aged and unopened MOV joose to break in that joy stick.yup.Now I wish my HG order would get unstuck and get towards me on this side of the pond
I have a juice order coming Monday that I will have to save for this

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Target2.jpg

Just had to ;)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
Yesterday I was at my local vape shop and the new guy (who is very knowledgeable) and I were talking about the Target. They have them at the shop and I mentioned that I won a white sample model and he got all excited. He wants me to bring it in so he can hold it, lol. I had an issue with the TC on my white one so I carry the black one I got as replacement but he didn't care. He said the "BB8" model is one "everyone" is trying to find, lol!
I just saw the new Star Wars. Totally BB8!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Probably but the toy was released in early September and that's plenty of time to throw out a new color. I like the black and white but the BB8 colors are kind of trendy. I don't know why they didn't keep it.
I know! The black buttons look good on the white mod but orange is so different! Some people love it and some hate it, though. Maybe they got too much hate mail too early and decided to change them out before final production. OOO! You know what would be really cool? If we could swap out the button colors on our own! I can see that happening at some point in the not to distant future, given how fast new tech is coming out. Fun stuff! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
you get to choose colors ?.I might have confused vera/evan with a color choice.my bad
When I won mine (first round) I asked about choosing colors and was told they are only sending out white and black for the contest, so I said I would like a white one. I have NO idea if I got a white one because I requested it or if I just happened to get lucky, though. If you have a color preference it doesn't hurt to ask! :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I know! The black buttons look good on the white mod but orange is so different! Some people love it and some hate it, though. Maybe they got too much hate mail too early and decided to change them out before final production. OOO! You know what would be really cool? If we could swap out the button colors on our own! I can see that happening at some point in the not to distant future, given how fast new tech is coming out. Fun stuff! :)
I think I'm gonna have to "color" my buttons...lol

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
The purple does look really nice!

I have a juice order coming Monday that I will have to save for this
Make sure it's a complex juice. You won't believe all of the flavors you will be able to taste with this coil!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I think I'm gonna have to "color" my buttons...lol
Did you get a white one? If so, don't color the buttons! Maybe you can effect a swap with someone who has a purple mod but reeeeally wants one of the white/orange ones. They are a hot commodity, apparently, to some folks.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Did you get a white one? If so, don't color the buttons! Maybe you can effect a swap with someone who has a purple mod but reeeeally wants one of the white/orange ones. They are a hot commodity, apparently, to some folks.
Nope, I got the black set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread