Status
Not open for further replies.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Congrats everyone who won and thanks to Vera and/or Evan for the contest.I had to check like 4 times to make sure it was legit.lol..right down to the wire.Now I can play jet pilot whilst vapin,thank you everyone
Same here! I didn't get the notification he had tagged me in it, so the first thing I saw was someone congratulating me.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
For the last round, I selected 3 winners from #231 to #453 via random.org. The prizes are vaporesso target full kits.

The winners are:
#324 Ding #361 greasegizzard #374 Seleya
1680ce469484ade3d3fbaf337875071d.png
0217ec24d78cf04073c2559afee54dac.png
09c15ff3fb48d0bbeb2ad6b5fc788e1a.png

Congrats to them!
Please PM me your shipping addresses with email addresses.

For those who did not win from us, don't feel disappointed, we are planning another massive contest. Keep an eye on this section, soon we will start it. Thanks for all participants.
Congrats to the latest winners..............
Thank you Vera for everything.........

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Congrats to the latest winners..............
Thank you Vera for everything.........

:thumb: Ditto This!!
I couldn't possibly be any happier with my fancy new mod and I'm bragging to everyone I know about it! :D
Those of you who are lucky enough to be waiting for one to show up are very soon to be impressed... trust us!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Congratz to the last draw winners!
@Ding @greasegizzard and @Seleya !
Thank You Evan @Vera and Heaven Gifts !
I think I already know what you're up to on the next contest!
Keep your eyes peeled, guys...
It's gooooooooood!!!

:rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:
I think I do too. :D

And you're right... it's good! :w00t:

Also, thanks Vera/Evan and Heaven Gifts for the contest. It was a long one but it was a good one. Congratulations to all the winners!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
For the last round, I selected 3 winners from #231 to #453 via random.org. The prizes are vaporesso target full kits.

The winners are:
#324 Ding #361 greasegizzard #374 Seleya
1680ce469484ade3d3fbaf337875071d.png
0217ec24d78cf04073c2559afee54dac.png
09c15ff3fb48d0bbeb2ad6b5fc788e1a.png

Congrats to them!
Please PM me your shipping addresses with email addresses.

For those who did not win from us, don't feel disappointed, we are planning another massive contest. Keep an eye on this section, soon we will start it. Thanks for all participants.

Congratulations, @Ding, @greasegizzard and @Seleya!! Welcome to the wonderful world of ceramic coil technology and super-cool-mod amazingness!! :banana::banana::banana:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Congrats to all the winners. I'm so sad I missed out on the last round. I really really want the orange and white mod, especially since it seems to only be a production model :(
Thanks @Vera for the awesome contests!
Yesterday I was at my local vape shop and the new guy (who is very knowledgeable) and I were talking about the Target. They have them at the shop and I mentioned that I won a white sample model and he got all excited. He wants me to bring it in so he can hold it, lol. I had an issue with the TC on my white one so I carry the black one I got as replacement but he didn't care. He said the "BB8" model is one "everyone" is trying to find, lol!

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Yesterday I was at my local vape shop and the new guy (who is very knowledgeable) and I were talking about the Target. They have them at the shop and I mentioned that I won a white sample model and he got all excited. He wants me to bring it in so he can hold it, lol. I had an issue with the TC on my white one so I carry the black one I got as replacement but he didn't care. He said the "BB8" model is one "everyone" is trying to find, lol!
Yeah, I'm secretly hoping I get that one. lol Although, I'll be happy with any color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread