Status
Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
After our vaporesso contest-Part 1, we gave away 5 sets of 75W Vaporesso Target VTC Kit and 10 sets of Vaporesso TARGET Ceramic cCELL Tank - 3.5ml. So we left 15 sets of vaporesso Target Kits and 12 Vaporesso Target tanks. Due to ECF Supplier Rules, we have a Part 2 of Vaporesso contest here.

5 ways to enter our contest:

1. Register an account at Heaven Gifts via our referral link (for new members only).
2. Tell us your first impression on 75W Vaporesso Target VTC Kit
3. Choose your favorite vaping product from Heaven Gifts and post the link here.
4. Share your vaping gears (Tank or Mod or combo).
5. Tag 2 of your vape friends and invite them to join the contest.

Notes:
1. Tell us which way you chose to enter in a separate post.
2. You have at least 4 chances to enter our contest, choose any of the options above.
3. If possible, please subscribe this thread (Click the "watch thread" button at the top right corner).

4. Every time our contest gets 240 replies, we will pick 4 winners.

--------A few knowledge of Vaporesso Targe 75 VTC kit you should know-------

3ee8dd8d73af03fe7c7948f84a6580de.jpg

Vaporesso invents cCell ceramic coil as vapers requires. They replace glass fiber and cotton by ceramic material and sintered its wire into the ceramic, which shortens e-liquid absorbing time and prolong the lifespan of coil itself.

Target 75VTC kit as Vaporesso’s first e-cigarette combining cCell with the most popular temp control tech now is presented to most people. A more comfortable hand feeling was expected to be delivered with a pistol styed shape mod. And this design does not fail us at all.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
After our Vaporesso contest-Part 1, we gave away 5 sets of 75W Vaporesso Target VTC Kit and 10 sets of Vaporesso TARGET Ceramic cCELL Tank - 3.5ml. So we left 15 sets of Vaporesso Target Kits and 12 Vaporesso Target Tanks. Due to ECF Supplier Rules, we have a Part 2 of Vaporesso contest here.

1. Register an account at Heaven Gifts via our referral link (for new members only).
3. Choose your favorite vaping product from Heaven Gifts and post the link here.

Notes:
2. You have at least 4 chances to enter our contest, choose any of the options above.
3. If possible, please subscribe this thread (Click the "watch thread" button at the top right corner).

Vaporesso invents cCell ceramic coil as vapers requires. They replace glass fiber and cotton by ceramic material and sintered its wire into the ceramic, which shortens e-liquid absorbing time and prolong the lifespan of coil itself.

Target 75VTC kit as Vaporesso’s first e-cigarette combining cCell with the most popular temp control tech now is presented to most people. A more comfortable hand feeling was expected to be delivered with a pistol styed shape mod. And this design does not fail us at all.

Round 4
Entry 1
Option 2

My first impression was how Sleek and different it looked from anything else I have seen out there. The design definitely caught my attention right away. And then when i saw the cCell ceramic coil I knew it was something i wanted, and to experience just how much of a game changer this could be from the standard

Thank You so much for the Contest you give to us here on ECF

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
i'll go for my round 4 entries in a bit ;)

but first let me point out that retired1 as forum admin would change @Vera to Evan HG in a heartbeat ;) all evan has to do is request it :D
unfortunately plain 'evan' is already taken as a user name :(
the change would eliminate quite a bit of confusion!

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
I was going to try to re-enter this contest, but I have a couple of questions. Firstly, there's an additional "way to enter" listed now in Part Two, and that is to give your first impressions of the mod. Is this option only for the people who've already won the mod? In which case, will they have a chance of winning a second mod? Or are we just supposed to say it's pretty? I want to be very clear on the rules, and not make any assumptions that might not be correct.

Also, is "chat" allowed in Part Two? Because if you're going to wait for 240 "valid" contest entry type replies before announcing only four more winners, this contest is going to run well past the end date of December 23rd, I would think.

It seems like the rules have changed between Part One and Part Two, and I just want to make sure I understand, before I get my hopes up for winning one again.

Thanks!

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Thank you @Vera (Evan) For the contest! I absolutely would LOOOOOOOOOOVE to win this Kit! So I choose to enter in all they ways possible.

After our Vaporesso contest-Part 1, we gave away 5 sets of 75W Vaporesso Target VTC Kit and 10 sets of Vaporesso TARGET Ceramic cCELL Tank - 3.5ml. So we left 15 sets of Vaporesso Target Kits and 12 Vaporesso Target Tanks. Due to ECF Supplier Rules, we have a Part 2 of Vaporesso contest here.

Notes:

Reactions: Vera

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada

Notes:

I registered with the same username in the first part of the contest.

skullblade789

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
Waynesboro, PA
1. Register an account at Heaven Gifts via our referral link (for new members only). (Option already done and email verified.)
2. Tell us your first impression on 75W Vaporesso Target VTC Kit: (Below)

1) Ceramic cCELL Coil (I am very interested in this due to a new product to me.)
2) No Spitting (This is a super amazing feature, due to most tanks providing the occasional spit due to coils leaking sometimes.)
3) No Dry Hit (This is amazing due to I work with cotton and there are may time that I have burnt cotton or coil not functioning properly.) (Okay I am really ecstatic about this feature.)
4) Self Cleaning (Believe it when I see it for review.)
5) Delivering original aroma of ejuice. Clean, pure and consistent flavor. (Koh Gen Doh has been good to me and so has the OOC's.) (I am really ready to experience that original flavor.)
6) 2 adjustable modes: Variable Temp and Variable Wattage (Usually Standard on most devices now.)

What really intrigues me is the design of the mod. The grip, fire button, and look to me is like a light saber so to speak. It looks amazing. I am looking for comfort and think that looks to be absolutely comfortable.

Cannot wait to do a review.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA

Notes:

Round 4 Option 2

My first impression was a very nice looking mod. I am curious about the new ceramic coils in the tank. 75 watts for a single 18650 battery is a nice size.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA

Notes:

Round 4 option 3

WISMEC Reuleaux RX200 TC Express Kit W/O Battery I am seriously considering this mod.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA

Notes:

Round 4 Option 4 My beginning vape gear.

My%20Vape%202%20007_zpst1e620rm.jpg

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA

Notes:

Round 4 Option 5

@cewi7, @Opinionated enter this!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA

Notes:

Round #4, Entry #1, Option #4

Twisted Messes RDA on a XCube 2. Dual fused Clapton measuring 0.15 ohms, vaping at 90 watts.
20151207_110632.jpg

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA

Notes:

Round #4, Entry #2, Option #5

@Seleya
@Fuzzy Thunderbear

Time to get your entries in for round 4.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA

Notes:

Round #4, Entry #3, Option #3

I'm still interested in this.
WISMEC Reuleaux RX200 TC Express Kit W/O Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread