EHPro Bachelor RTA - single coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unothegreat

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2015
Update time!

I've pretty much been using this thing nonstop since it showed up Monday. Still running the stock coil/wick. Flavor is amazing, and the top fill/juice control works like a champ. Hasn't leaked a single drop.

I also accidentally vapes it at 60w all the way home from work one day. I forgot to lock the wattage of my 100w istick, but the bachelor didn't care. Wicked the 60/40 juice without a single dry hit.

So, I've got to say not only am I impressed by this tank, it's become my favorite tank by a landslide.

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Well, efun sent me an email stating that my order wouldn't be filled until Feb 18 because of Chinese new year. However, I got two vapemailz today!
15qvkmb.jpg

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
So, threw a big coil in. 3.5mm stainless 26g 9/10 wrap. Ohms out at 1.3. Throwing 38 watts at it with ease. Beautiful and dense vapor.

Wicks beautiful, no leaks, close juice flow control when filling. I am going to be thinning out the wick because it's holding back the flavor. Used a bit too much methinks.

HDMontana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Montana
Got my first leak tonight after a day of use. Was chain vaping a 50/50 juice, and tank was starting to heat up. Went to vape and felt a drop on my hand. Cleared out the bottom by blowing through the air intake holes. Closed down juice intake to near nothing, and it worked fine. I have a decent amount of wick with a 3.5 mm SS coil. Surprised that it did this. I really like the tank.

HD

Mark1963

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2014
Minnesota
Well, efun sent me an email stating that my order wouldn't be filled until Feb 18 because of Chinese new year. However, I got two vapemailz today!

That happened to me on Thursday. I was surprised to see it.

This tank.... I really like it quite a bit. It's not a juice hog like all the other stuff that comes out these days.

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I caved and ordered one of these last night from Eciggity. I used their "10percentoff" coupon which brought the total to just over $25 with basic shipping.

The Bachelor seems to check all the right boxes for me. I'm a little leery of how the top fill works in terms of long term use, but otherwise it looks to be right up my alley.

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
I have/had the same idea. Unlike say, the Bellus, there's no spare gasket.

It's my first with the rotating style. Function seems great. I'm liking it a lot.
It does move the juice control if I don't hold the glass when I open it.
The gasket is a solid, fairly firm silicone. Time will tell but it looks durable.
Still wish it included a spare though. :p

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
So you don't have your wick directly in two channels where they open to the juice flow?

I was thinking about trying it without being able to see the wick or just leaving it however it landed.
Isn't that why the deck is concave around the outside, to allow juice to flow even if it's not lined up?

Reactions: fishwater
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread