Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Those frames are magnificent, you sir are a true artist.
why thank you skitterpop.They were my first attempts at this sorta thing with a scroll saw.I shoulda NEVER did em.LOL.she has about 5 gigs of pictures of things for me to do.I get worn out lookin at em.lol

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Thanks, is there a cancel button somewhere? I got the discount on my present order, just thinking I might want to add some of the batteries.

Yep, go to your account, your orders, and you'll see it there. I did when I JUST placed it, not sure how long it is an option.

Reactions: Canno

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
oh forgot another she loves,maxfield parrish

I recently saw this and it is a stunner, just amazing in person. It is housed at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Arkansas, my sister lives just around the corner from there :)
800px-Maxfield_Parrish_The_Lantern_Bearers_1908.jpg

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
I recently saw this and it is a stunner, just amazing in person. It is housed at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Arkansas, my sister lives just around the corner from there :)
800px-Maxfield_Parrish_The_Lantern_Bearers_1908.jpg
yes,that's in the line up also.LOL.she has all of them in prints either lithograph or some kind of paper,gouche or giclee ? and I even got her the collector cards,comes in a deck many years ago.,

therussellv

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Winters, Texas
that's him..Thanks,was racking my brain.yeah my favs are winslow homer,pendergast,vallejo,frazetta,waterhouse are some,waterhouse is the ladies fav next to muncha........
I prefer hefner, flint and the like

Last stinkie 10/15/2013

Canno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
SE Tennessee, USA
When I started trying to learn to wick with rayon I put my Lemos away because I was having trouble getting them right. After working with rayon a good while now, I drug one of the ole Lemos out today and had a go at it. It's working like a champ. I had forgotten what good flavor they produce and it's even better with the rayon.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
When I started trying to learn to wick with rayon I put my Lemos away because I was having trouble getting them right. After working with rayon a good while now, I drug one of the ole Lemos out today and had a go at it. It's working like a champ. I had forgotten what good flavor they produce and it's even better with the rayon.
I had a friend to show me how to wick my Lemo Drop and it's worked great ever since. Leaking was supposedly one of the downfalls of this tank but after he showed me how to wick it, I've laid that tank on its side for days without it leaking.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
yes,that's in the line up also.LOL.she has all of them in prints either lithograph or some kind of paper,gouche or giclee ? and I even got her the collector cards,comes in a deck many years ago.,

Your wife is my kinda collector! :) I have a large collection of vintage botanical prints that I love hanging on my walls.

Canno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
SE Tennessee, USA
I had a friend to show me how to wick my Lemo Drop and it's worked great ever since. Leaking was supposedly one of the downfalls of this tank but after he showed me how to wick it, I've laid that tank on its side for days without it leaking.
I never had trouble with mine leaking, just had some trouble when I was trying to switch to rayon.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
v1 lemo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread