Nicotine E-Juice Can now be legally purchased in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
This indeed is interesting news. For a long time the purchase of E-juice has been illegal in Australia. Now there is a company working with doctors who will issue a prescription and supply you with Nicotine content E-juice by mail. In some states of Australia you can be arrested and charged for being in possession of Nicotine E-juice. However if you have a prescription from a doctor, then the police cannot touch you. When you order ask them to send you the prescription by pdf and you are covered.

The company is called Nicopharm and the turn around from ordering to delivery is about two days express post. I ordered two bottles of flavourless nic 6mg. I got my juice and my prescription. Simple as that. They accept paypal, or direct bank deposit.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
This is interesting!
Yep nice juice 60 vg 40 vg I bought 2 x 30 ml of their flavourless and am vaping it in my squanker. Seems to go a lot further than OS bought juices. I have been in touch with Nicopharm and they tell me more flavours will be added soon. Lol, I had to go to my Squanker driper, as 6mg/ml was a bit strong for sub ohming :(

My own home brew for sub ohming is usually 2mg/ml when I feel the need for nic which is very rare now days as most of the time I vape nic free juice. Just about weened off nic.:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread