My hidden truth. HAHA
14051832_1293034364082360_4071391558815221845_n.jpg

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
Yeah the disco lights in the Aio have also seemed kinda neat to me. Every time I see it on sale I'm tempted but then decide it's really not right for me.
What can I say about my vape? Hmmmm. Well I've been vaping now for 14 months and my vape still seems to be in a constant state of change. Progression then regression. I'm a tinkerer. Constantly modding my simple Kanger tanks. Drilling out airflow. Rebuilding coils with different wire and wick or coil diameters. Just the last week or so I've realized that while I really like the fruity or candy flavors I'm finding that earthy flavors are immensely more satisfying. While tobaccos and coffee aren't nearly as sweet and tasty they just seem to put the memory of smoking the nasties completely out of my mind. Hard to explain. I think I need to try flavorless again.

You know, I probably wouldn't have this mod if I hadn't won it, but I kind of like the simplicity of it. Makes for a nice mod for out and about. It's really light weight. I just wish I could replace the battery in this one. I may buy a couple to have on hand . The ones you can swap the batteries . That would be the Joyetech AIO Pro C

Last edited:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Hey fam, gotta get this party started , so........here ya go!!!!

1st prize $150 credit for anything ya want at V4L!!!
2nd prize $125 credit for whateva ya heart desires!
3rd prize $100 credit for ya vapin' pleasure in any g-d type of weather
4th prize $75 credit whatever it is you like to vape on if you got pajamas or a cape on

5th prize $50 credit for all your vapin' dreams and wishes...we might even come over and do your dishes
10 more prizes: credit for 2 bottles of juice of your choosing. So let's get rockin', fam. NO SNOOZIN'
HERE IS WHAT WE WANNA SEE :
YOUR VIDS, YOUR POEMS, YOUR PICS
YOUR STORIES ABOUT E CIGS
AND WHY YOU HATE CANCER STICKS

YOUR DRAWINGS AND YOUR PAINTINGS
OF LADY VAPENTINE
OR SONGS YOU WROTE FOR SMILIN
JUST HAVE A GOOD DAMN TIME

POST AWAY AND HAVE SOME FUN
AND EVEN TAG YOUR FRIENDS
THE POSTS THAT OUR FAM LIKES A LOT
WILL BE THE ONES THAT WIN

Y'ALL INSPIRE ME EVERY DAY
YER WHY I'M IN THE GAME
SO LET'S GET SILLY, WACKY, GOOFY
AND PLAY THIS VAPIN' GAME!!!!~~~~
:thumb::thumb::thumb::banana::banana::headbang::headbang::rickroll::rickroll::evil::evil::lol::lol::pervy::pervy::vapor::vapor::toast::toast::smokie::smokie:
I'm SMILIN and I'm here to stay
So vape-on y'all
Have fun!
Let's play!
Just like in days of old,
never to old to be REAL BOLD
So get yer ... out of the cold
and show me what yer all about!

VAPE-ON,
SMILIN ;)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
My son bought me a kanger kit to try and reduce my smoking. I quit in one day, 4 January, 2015. 36 years 'up in smoke', so to speak! Now, I spend my time helping advocate for vapers rights and spreading the truth! Contrary to the FDA, vaping DOES reduce smoking. I did it for me, my family, and my friends. It inspired my son to give up the few cigarettes a day he still smoked, and my husband AND my dogs are happier, too!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
My son bought me a kanger kit to try and reduce my smoking. I quit in one day, 4 January, 2015. 36 years 'up in smoke', so to speak! Now, I spend my time helping advocate for vapers rights and spreading the truth! Contrary to the FDA, vaping DOES reduce smoking. I did it for me, my family, and my friends. It inspired my son to give up the few cigarettes a day he still smoked, and my husband AND my dogs are happier, too!
Love those dogs! Love this post!

I can't wait for your vaperversary! You deserve a massive celebration! :rickroll:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
It got so bad for awhile, if something was marked "out for delivery" I'd wait an hour and then go wait in my driveway!
Hahahaaaaa! This is where I'm a little spoiled because I work in the vape shop. I ordered a GIGANTIC hula hoop awhile ago and waiting for that thing was sheer torture. Sometimes when it says "out for delivery," every noise I hear makes me think it's arrived. I'm kinda like a kid waiting for Santa to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread