Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
All day, every day. But... I'm tootle-puffing 14mg juice and only go through about 5ml a day.

I avoid going places I can't vape. A hour is OK. Two is really pushing it. More than that and I'll resort to nic gum in order to protect those in my immediate surroundings from harm. :oops:

abn75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2014
mobile, al, United States
Wow, that much! [emoji27] I hope it's DIY!

I vape all day but at 14 watts max, around 6 to 8 ml with a K5

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Yes i diy. I vape multiple mods/tanks/rdas with any where from .3 to .08 builds on them, temp control 420 degrees at 75 watts. I like to vape. I no longer do it to keep me from smoking. I do it because i enjoy it. If someone sees me, they see i have at least two mods on me that i use.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tomasius74

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I was a chain smoker ... and now I'm a chain vaper. So I pretty much vape all the time. EXCEPT. Not in bed. I can stay in bed and read for hours without vaping. I think my old "never ever ever ever ever smoke in bed" mindset still rules, even though the danger is no longer present. I just can't do it.

Anyway, I vape 3mg nic MtL, usually 1.3-1.8 ohms at around 12-14 watts. If I wanted to cut down on how often I vape, I'd raise my nic level and lower my intake, but my cigarette addiction was really always much more about the physical action and having it in my hand and that whole process. I quit so many times, but not having the muscle memory comfort of picking up a cig / lighting / inhaling / having it in hand is, I think, what would always sabotage my quit. I needed the thing in my hand, and the inhaling and ritual MUCH more than the actual chemicals -- which, every time I quit, I was (eventually) able to get over. But I always continued to feel constantly bereft of the comfort I craved without smoking action/mechanics, which I've replaced with vaping, and so finally really been able to quit.

abn75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2014
mobile, al, United States
If you are using a Nautilus Mini at 8w, I would be super impressed.;)

What tank and mod ARE you using?
I rotate through the obs engine, the obs crius, the griffin, the limitless rdta, the tfv8, among others.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread